Subject: [sop] Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 18:42:27 -0800 (PST)

This is the mail system at host ietfa.amsl.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: connect to as.org[64.16.80.48]:25: Connection timed out

Subject: Confirm: [email-masked]:SdQ5CaUpFk5g:AHe1KoasfCEknTdHqJ2ZJ-aCrzKkjF8ULRREbA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 18:31:02 -0800 (PST)

Confirmation of list posting -- confirmation ID: SdQ5CaUpFk5g

The ietf.org mailing-list server has received a list posting from 
[email-masked] to [email-masked] with the subject 
'***SPAM*** 19.165 (5)
	=?utf-8?B?5b6u5L+hOeWkp+i+heWKqeiQpemUgOi9r+S7tummluW6puaXoOS/neeVmeWFqOWFrOW8gA==?='

As the sender address isn't subscribed to the list, and has not been
confirmed earlier, we have to request a confirmation of the address.
To confirm the address, send a message to [email-masked],
with the same subject line as this message.

(Simply sending a 'reply' to this message should work from most email
interfaces, since that usually leaves the subject line in the right
form.  The reply's additional "Re:" is ok.)

If you do not wish your posting to the list to go through, simply
disregard this message.  Questions to [email-masked].