Subject: [sop] #di2014 Conference - Registration is now open!

From: Frederic Benhamou & Milad Doueihi - #di2014 Co-Chairs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 10:01:12 +0200

Dear colleagues,

We are happy to inform you that
registration for #di2014 conference is now open!
Please visit
www.di2014.org for online
registration and information on fees. Regular fees (€120) will
be charged for registrations before September 1st, 2014.

We would be grateful if you could
forward this information through your networks !

Frederic Benhamou and Milad Doueihi

#di2014 Conference
Co-chairs

------------------------ IMPORTANT DATES
---------------------

• Regular registration: June 13 -
September 1st, 2014

• Late registration: September 2 -
September 15, 2014

• On-site registration: September
17-19, 2014

• #di2014 Conference: September
17-19, 2014

------------------------
DI2014 CONFERENCE
-------------------
#di2014
is a new international scientific and interdisciplinary forum
dedicated to digital society and cultures. The challenge is to bring
together researchers from various disciplines in order to discuss and
contribute to shaping a new scientific and cultural paradigm.

Main
areas of interest include, but are not limited to: Digital Art &
Culturally-Aware Information Technology, Data, Digital Organisations,
Social Web, Digital Identity, e-Learning, Green Digital Economy,
Digital Trends and Emerging Practices, Human-Robot Interaction,
Human-Computer Interaction, Digital Humanities, etc.
Interdisciplinary interactions are a key component of this
conference.

#di2014 is at the heart of a Digital Week (Sept.
13-21, 2014) bringing together conferences, workshops,
demonstrations, performances and concerts related to Art, Science and
Economy.

More
info : www.di2014.org /
@DIConf14