Subject: [lamps] Murray Kucherawy's No Objection on draft-ietf-lamps-ocsp-nonce-04: (with COMMENT)

From: Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2020 13:07:48 -0700

Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-lamps-ocsp-nonce-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-ocsp-nonce/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll repeat one of Ben's observations:  In Section 2, the list of extensions
that exist seems to be an unnecessary citation if all this document needs to
talk about is the Nonce extension.

---

From: Mohit Sahni <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2020 15:13:08 -0700

Thanks, Murray. I will remove the list of extensions from the draft.

On Sun, Sep 6, 2020 at 1:07 PM Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Spasm mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/spasm
>