Subject: Re: [lamps] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-lamps-crmf-update-algs

From: Tim Hollebeek <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2021 20:43:53 +0000

The last call has ended.  The author believes the following version
addresses all of the comments received during the Last Call:

https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-lamps-crmf-update-algs-03.txt

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lamps-crmf-update-algs-03

If you had comments, please make sure your comments have been adequately
addressed.  If not, please speak up.

If no one speaks up, I will send it onward early next week.

-Tim

From: Spasm <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Tim Hollebeek
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2020 2:37 PM
To: LAMPS <[email-masked]>
Subject: [lamps] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-lamps-crmf-update-algs

Ok, with that last fix, I am not aware of any outstanding issues with the
current document.  Russ thinks it is ready to proceed to WG Last Call.

Therefore, this is the LAMPS WG Last Call for "Algorithm Requirements Update
to the Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure Certificate Request Message
Format (CRMF)" < draft-ietf-lamps-crmf-update-algs-02>.  Please review the
document and send your comments to the list by 18 January 2020.

The datatracker page for the document is
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-crmf-update-algs/

-Tim