Subject: Re: [lamps] Doodle poll to find a date for the LAMPS Virtual Interim Focused on PQC

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2021 16:04:38 -0400

Russ Housley <[email-masked]> wrote:
    > We did not include PQC on the agenda for IETF 111 because we wanted to
    > dedicate a whole virtual interim to the topic.  This pool is to find a
    > time in the first two weeks of September.  Please provide your
    > availabily promptly so we can get the meeting scheduled.

    > https://doodle.com/poll/3m8ca2yyfvttb78w

Thanks for this.  I think that this makes a lot of sense.
Are there documents we should read for this?
(I don't see anything on the DT attached to lamps, but I'm sure that we had
some proposals being discussed)

Can you add them as additional documents at:
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/lamps/documents/manage/
(guessed URL)

I was going to ask if we could use the second most popular time for the
needed CSRATTRs discussion, but then it occurs to me that the list of
interested parties is probably different.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )
           Sandelman Software Works Inc, Ottawa and Worldwide

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2021 17:27:14 -0400

These I-Ds are the one I know about so far ...

   draft-ounsworth-pq-composite-encryption-00.txt
   draft-ounsworth-pq-composite-keys-00.txt
   draft-ounsworth-pq-composite-sigs-05.txt
   draft-ounsworth-pq-explicit-composite-keys-00.txt
   draft-ounsworth-pq-external-pubkeys-00.txt

Russ

> On Aug 1, 2021, at 4:04 PM, Michael Richardson <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Signed PGP part
>

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 16:52:08 -0400

It looks like September 13th is preferred.  We will make the decision on Monday or Tuesday.  If you have not responded, please do so now.

Russ

> On Jul 31, 2021, at 4:04 PM, Russ Housley <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> We did not include PQC on the agenda for IETF 111 because we wanted to dedicate a whole virtual interim to the topic.  This pool is to find a time in the first two weeks of September.  Please provide your availabily promptly so we can get the meeting scheduled.
> 
> For the LAMPS WG Chairs,