Subject: Re: [lamps] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-lamps-rfc7299-update

From: Tim Hollebeek <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 13:58:51 +0000

Last call has ended.  As usual, it looks like Russ did a great job, and the
document is ready to proceed.  I'll get the wheels moving.

-Tim

From: Spasm <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Tim Hollebeek
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2021 3:55 PM
To: LAMPS <[email-masked]>
Subject: [lamps] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-lamps-rfc7299-update

Title: Update to the Object Identifier Registry for the PKIX Working Group

Author: Russ Housley

DataTracker:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-rfc7299-update/

As discussed in the LAMPS meeting, we are going to proceed to WG Last Call
on this document next week.  Since many people are on vacation in August
(including me), I'm going to add an additional week, like we often do around
the holidays.

So the last call will run from Monday, August 2nd to Monday, August 23rd.
Please review the document and respond with any comments or concerns you may
have by the 23rd.

-Tim