Subject: [lamps] Robert Wilton's No Objection on draft-ietf-lamps-samples-07: (with COMMENT)

From: Robert Wilton via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2022 06:55:02 -0800

Robert Wilton has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-lamps-samples-07: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-samples/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Only one minor nit on the security considerations:

   Any application which maintains a denylist of invalid key material
   SHOULD include these keys in its list.

Having this as a SHOULD seemed very broad to me, I would suggest "recommended to" instead.

Regards,
Rob