Subject: [Speechsc] INCORRECT REQUEST ID

From: Kishore Kumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 23:16:15 +0530

Hi,

   In the latest draft "mrcpv2-11", the sample provided for "11.11.
VERIFY-FROM-BUFFER" method the request id 

Of the response (200 IN-PROGRESS) sent for the VERIFY method is incorrect.

   C->S:  MRCP/2.0 123 VERIFY 314162

          Channel-Identifier:32AECB23433801@speakverify

          Ver-buffer-utterance:true

   S->C:  MRCP/2.0 49 314164 200 IN-PROGRESS

          Channel-Identifier:32AECB23433801@speakverify

Regards,

Kishore 

This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI,
which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed
above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including,
but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or
dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is
prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by
phone or email immediately and delete it!

_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc