Subject: [Speechsc] WGLC Closed!

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 17:15:47 -0400

The Work Group Last Call for speechsc is formally closed.  Thank you all for
your hard work.

The only issue that remained open that will be updated prior to publication
is  Dave Burke's on Hotword Recognition Timers.

The process now is for Dave and I to go over the entire specification with a
fine-toothed comb, do a massive write-up for the IESG, and submit it to the
IESG for publication.  They are sure to come up with a bunch of objections
that we will address, and bring to the list if necessary.

Experience says this will be a multi-week process that should be well
underway by San Diego.

Enjoy, and thanks for all the hard work!

--
- Eric

_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc