Subject: [Speechsc] MRCP v2, section 8.10. RESUME

From: Arsen Chaloyan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 06:24:42 -0800 (PST)

Snip from the specification (section 8.10. RESUME)

If a "SPEAK" request was active the server MUST return an active-request-id-list header with the request-id of the "SPEAK" request that was resumed.

I guess, "was active"should be replaced with "was paused"  

If a "SPEAK" request was paused the server MUST return an
active-request-id-list header with the request-id of the "SPEAK"
request that was resumed.

Thanks,
Arsen.

____________________________________________________________________________________
Need Mail bonding?
Go to the Yahoo! Mail Q&A for great tips from Yahoo! Answers users.
http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/?link=list&sid=396546091

_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc

---

From: "Daniel C. Burnett" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 09:40:00 -0500

Good catch.  It won't make it into draft -12, unfortunately, since I
just sent that.  I'll mark it for editorial correction the next time I
rev the document.

Dan Burnett

-----Original Message-----
From: Arsen Chaloyan [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2007 9:25 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Speechsc] MRCP v2, section 8.10. RESUME

If a "SPEAK" request was active the server MUST return an
active-request-id-list header with the request-id of the "SPEAK" request
that was resumed.

Thanks,
Arsen.

________________________________________________________________________
____________
Need Mail bonding?
Go to the Yahoo! Mail Q&A for great tips from Yahoo! Answers users.
http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/?link=list&sid=396546091

---

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 09:41:29 -0400

Right now the plan is not to do a -13, but to submit RFC Editor notes.  For
example, here we would just tell the RFC Editor to fix the wording for us.

> request that was resumed.

_______________________________________________________________________
Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain
information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated
entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or
legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
and have received this message in error, please immediately return this
by email and then delete it.

---

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 09:41:29 -0400