Subject: [Speechsc] WGLC MRCPv2

From: "Jo Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 15:27:58 +0100

"Being a technology provider for VoIP telephony solutions, Aculab
appreciates that Loquendo have chosen to adopt the new MRCPv2 standard.
Integration with Loquendo's high performance voice engines using the new
MRCPv2 protocol brings many benefits to our joint customers, including
faster time to market and reduced solution development costs. MRCPv2
will continue to experience an overwhelming adoption by the industry -
its functionality addresses the current market needs."
Herman Abel
Product Manager
Aculab, UK

Registered Address Lakeside, Bramley Road, Mount Farm, Milton Keynes, MK1 1PT, UK
Registration No: 1397386 (Wales)

_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc
Supplemental web site:
&lt;http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/speechsc&gt;