Subject: [Speermint] Fwd: [splices] RFC 6271 on Requirements for SIP-Based Session Peering

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 11:22:29 +0300

FYI. The email below went to the SPLICES mailing list for some reason.

Cheers,

Gonzalo

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [splices] RFC 6271 on Requirements for SIP-Based Session Peering
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 00:35:20 +0200
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>,
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6271

        Title:      Requirements for SIP-Based Session Peering
        Author:     J-F. Mule
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      23
        Characters: 54492
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-speermint-requirements-11.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6271.txt

This memo captures protocol requirements to enable session peering of
voice, presence, instant messaging, and other types of multimedia
traffic.  This informational document is intended to link the various
use cases described for session peering to protocol solutions.  This
document is not an Internet Standards Track specification; it is
published for informational purposes.

This document is a product of the Session PEERing for Multimedia
INTerconnect Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
splices mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/splices

---

From: "Mike Hammer (hmmr)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 08:56:53 -0500

Congratulations on completing this!  Finally.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Gonzalo Camarillo
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 4:22 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Speermint] Fwd: [splices] RFC 6271 on Requirements for
SIP-BasedSession Peering

Cheers,

Gonzalo

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [splices] RFC 6271 on Requirements for SIP-Based Session
Peering

        RFC 6271

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet
community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

For searching the RFC series, see
http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

The RFC Editor Team

_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint

---

From: "Lee, Yiu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 13:58:37 +0000

It is long overdue.... Congrats!