Subject: [Speermint] Document Action: 'Session Peering for Multimedia Interconnect (SPEERMINT) Security Threats and Suggested Countermeasures' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-speermint-voipthreats-09.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 11:42:13 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Session Peering for Multimedia Interconnect (SPEERMINT) Security
   Threats and Suggested Countermeasures'
  (draft-ietf-speermint-voipthreats-09.txt) as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Session PEERing for Multimedia
INTerconnect Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Gonzalo Camarillo and Robert Sparks.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-speermint-voipthreats/

1 - Technical Summary

This document describes potential security threats related to SPEERMINT.

2 - Working Group Summary

There is consensus in the WG to publish this document. A Working Group
Last Call has been issued, and we have achieved consensus and resolved
all concerns. All changes suggested by the WG have been made to this
draft. A NITS review has also been performed and those changes made as well.

3 - Document Quality

Good quality - no issues

4 - Personnel

Document Shepherd: Jason Livingood
Responsible AD: Gonzalo Camarillo