Subject: [Speermint] SPEERMINT mailing list

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 23:31:56 +0300

Folks,

as you know, the plan is to close down the SPEERMINT WG as soon as the
last documents are published as RFCs (and that will happen shortly). The
only decision that remains to be made is whether or not we also close
the mailing list. If I do not hear otherwise, I will request it to be
closed as well. If for some reason you want this mailing list to remain
open, let me know.

Cheers,

Gonzalo

---

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 21:45:59 -0400

IMHO in this case closing the list actually makes sense. 

Should others wish to keep a conversation open I can certainly offer a
SIPForum list. There has been a discussion of how the SIPForum could keep
some of this work alive and we are totally supportive of that work. 

Please advise ...

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Gonzalo Camarillo
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 4:32 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Speermint] SPEERMINT mailing list

Folks,

Cheers,

Gonzalo
_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint