Subject: ENGINEER MARTIN MUGABE

From: "Martin Mugabe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 01:56:43 -0700

FROM THE DESK OF MARTIN MUGABE
TEL   +871 763427855
FAX   +871 763427856
EMAIL :[email-masked]
DEAR SIR
THIS LETTER MAY COME TO YOU AS A SURPRISE BUT IT IS INTENDED TO BRING 
GOOD TIDINGS TO YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS.
IT WILL BE PROPER FOR ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF BEFORE STATING MY REASON 
FOR CONTACTING YOU. I AM  ENGINEER MARTIN MUGABE AND HEAD OF THE SAFE 
KEEPING DEPARTMENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF ZIMBABWE SECURITY AND MINT 
COMPANY OWNED BY THE GOVERNMENT, I AM 57 YEARS OLD AND MARRIED WITH 
THREE CHILDREN.

MY MAIN REASON OF CONTACTING YOU IS IN RESPECT OF TWO CONSIGNMENTS IN 
MY CUSTODY DEPOSITED FOR SAFE KEEPING BY ONE MR. CRAIG MORTON AN 
AMERICAN WHO ACQUIRED OUR CITIZENSHIP AND WAS ENGAGED IN DIAMOND AND 
GOLD EXPORT. HOWEVER, MR. CRAIG HAS SINCE PASSED AWAY SIX YEARS AGO 
FROM CARDIAC ARREST AND HAS SINCE BEEN BURIED HERE IN ZIMBABWE (MAY HIS 
SOUL REST IN PEACE) AND NO BODY CAME FORWARD AS NEXT OF KIN OR 
BENEFICIARY TO CLAIM THE CONSIGNMENTS WHICH PROMPTED ME TO SCAN THE 
CONSIGNMENT WHEN THE OPPORTUNITY AROSE AND DISCOVERED THAT IT CONTAINS 
CASH WHICH VOLUME MIGHT BE OVER US $ 15, 000, 000, 00. BUT THE 
CONSIGNMENT WAS TAGGED TO CONTAIN PRECIOUS ORNAMENTS.

NOW THE GOOD OF THE MATTER IS THAT I CAN MAKE ARRANGEMENT FROM PROBATE, 
ESTABLISHING YOU AS NEXT OF KIN CUM BENEFICIARY OF MR. CRAIG MORTON AND 
THE ALSO MAKE AN ARRANGEMENT FOR A DIPLOMAT THAT WILL GIVE AUTHORITY 
ALONG WITH THE LETTER OF PROBATE TO COLLECT THE CONSIGNMENT AND DELIVER 
SAME TO YOU WITH DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY SO THAT THE CONSIGNMENT WILL NOT 
BE TAMPERED WITH OR OPENED WHILE IN TRANSIT, AND THIS DIPLOMAT WILL 
ALSO NOT BE IN THE KNOW THAT THESE CONSIGNMENTS CONTAINS MONEY SINCE IT 
IS TAGGED TO CONTAIN PRECIOUS ORNAMENTS. THIS ARRANGEMENT IS 100% SAFE 
TODAY, TOMORROW AND IN THE FUTURE BECAUSE IT WILL BE THOROUGH SINCE 
THEY ARE IN MY CUSTODY FOR RELEASE TO THE DIPLOMAT WITH PROBATE BACKING 
AND COUPLED WITH THE FACT THAT MR. MORTON DIED INTESTATE WITHOUT NEXT 
OF KIN.
IF MY PROPOSAL IS ACCEPTED BY YOU, THEN UPON RECEIPT OF THE 
CONSIGNMENT, 30% WILL ACCRUE TO YOU WHILE 50% WILL ACCRUE TO ME AND THE 
BALANCE 20% WILL BE USED IN A LATTER DATE TO OPEN AN INTERNATIONAL 
FOUNDATION NAMED AFTER MORTON FOR AFRICAN CHILDREN WITH DISABILITY AND 
HEALTH PROBLEMS.

I WILL ALSO WANT YOU TO ASSIST ME IN INVESTING MY SHARE OF THE MONEY 
INTO REAL ESTATE FOR MY RETIREMENT PLAN SINCE I AM POORLY PAID IN MY 26 
YEARS OF WORKING WITH THIS ESTABLISHMENT AND PROHIBITED FROM HAVING 
FOREIGN ACCOUNTS OR INVESTMENT SO MY INVESTMENT WILL BE UNDER YOUR 
CONTROL AND CARE AND WE CAN SHARE THE PROFITS.
I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE THROUGH MY CONTACT ABOVE AND IF HOWEVER YOU ARE 
NOT INTERESTED, I PLEAD WITH YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD TO DESTROY THIS 
MAIL AS THE INFORMATION IS PRIVILEGED.
REMAIN BLESSED,
ENGINEER MARTIN MUGABE.