Subject: Powerhouse Gains Possible in Small-Caps

From: Platinum Stock Reports <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 09:29:52 +0300 EST

Breaking News At The Close Friday September 24, 2004

Perfisans Networks Corporation OTCBB: PFNH

Friday's Close $1.35
Revenues Three Months Ended June 30,2004: 696,504 usd
Revenues Six Months Ended June 30,2004: 1,032,322 usd
Source: 10-Q: 8/16/2004

Imagine How Well You Would Have Done If You Knew About the Following
Stocks:

OTCBB:MRKL  Exploded  from  $.48 on September 1st to $1.13 September
21st. Up 135%.

OTC:SHGYClosed  at  $.30  on September 1st. This bad boy traded over
$.80 on Friday.

These are the types  of  gains  you  can  find  with  small  unknown
companies.   Read  the  following  announcement  from  PFNH  in  its
entirety. Go read the other  news  announcements PFNH has made. Read
the filings. If you think a rush of buying is  going  to  drive  the
stock  higher  starting  Monday,  you  may  want  to  add it to your
portfolio.

Press Release Source Perfisans Networks Corporation

Perfisans Networks Announces Design Win and OEM Supply Agreement for
Its New High-Speed  Network  Accelerator  Chips Friday September 24,
4:01 pm ET

Design Win Paves Way for  Extensive  Purchase  Orders  of  Company's
Groundbreaking Network-Boosting Technology

LOS ANGELES BUSINESS WIRE  Sept.   24, 2004 Perfisans Networks Corp.
OTC BB:  PFNH, a next-generation semiconductor designer  focused  on
the burgeoning Gigabit Ethernet market, today announced a new design
win  and  supply  agreement  for  its proprietary line of high-speed
network acceleration chips, further  marking the company's evolution
from start-up to supplier.

DBL Technology Co.  Ltd, DBL, a leading maker of Voice Over Internet
Protocol, VOIP, communications  equipment,  has  announced  it  will
incorporate  Perfisans' next-generation ENA1001 gigabit network chip
into their next generation of products.

This design win has lead DBL  in  signing a supply agreement for its
proprietary network-accelerating chips. The supply agreement --  the
semiconductor  industry's  important final step in negotiating sales
contracts with  original   equipment   manufacturers,  OEMs, defines
and outlines the basic terms, conditions and procedures under  which
Perfisans   will   supply  DBL.  Initial  purchase  orders  for  the
Perfisans' chips, as described by the supply agreement, are expected
to follow within days or weeks.

DBL  Technology  Co.  Ltd.,  based  in  of  Shenzhen,  China,  is  a
significant  player  in  the  Taiwanese  and  Chinese  communication
markets, and  is  among  select  companies  approved  by the Chinese
Ministry of Information Industry. DBL plans to integrate  Perfisans'
proprietary  ENA1001  gigabit  network  chip into several of its new
product designs.

"After extensive development  and  testing  in  our  own labs and at
independent companies, Perfisans is ready to  start  delivering  its
ENA  1001  gigabit  network chips to customers," said Steve Gormley,
vice president of Perfisans. "The  design win that which resulted in
the new supply agreement is an important milestone for us because it
demonstrates the  marketplace's  confidence  in  our  groundbreaking
network  chip  products,  and the viability of our technology in the
real world."

About DBL Technology Co. Ltd.

DBL Technology Co.  is  a  major  communication equipment company of
Voice over Internet Protocol, VoIP, for the  worldwide  market.  DBL
designs VoIP Gateways, IP Phone, Gatekeeper, Relay Servers, and high
performance  AAA  Billing servers. The company is based in Shenzhen,
China.

About Perfisans Holdings Inc.

Founded in 2001, Perfisans Holdings, Inc. is an emerging ASIC design
house   focused   on   developing   leading   edge,  cost-effective,
system on chip, SOC,  integrated  circuits, IC,    and    delivering
innovative  solutions  that  address  the  performance needs of next
generation network  systems.  Rapidly  being  recognized by industry
leaders for its innovative network interface products, the Company's
technologies   have   applications   in   telecommunication,    data
communication,   storage   networks,   content   delivery  networks,
broadband networks and rich streaming media.

Perfisans' proprietary chip technology is fully standards-compliant,
and provides high  efficiency,  high-quality network connections for
both business and home  applications.  The  Perfisans'  ENA1001  can
efficiently process protocols such as IP and TCP, and its high-speed
protocol-processing  capabilities  -  10  times  faster than typical
100M-bit  networks  -  can  vastly  improve  the  efficiency  of the
network. The  ENA1001  network  interface  chip  employs  Perfisans'
proprietary  TCP  offload   engine, TOE,  providing highly efficient
network throughput, to enable  high-performance  networks for a wide
range of applications.

Cautionary Statement

This press release contains statements relating to future results of
Perfisans, including certain projections and business  trends,  that
are    future  looking    statements   as  defined  in  the  Private
Securities Litigation Reform Act of  1995. Actual results may differ
materially from those projected as a result  of  certain  risks  and
uncertainties.  These  risks  and uncertainties include, but are not
limited to: the cyclical  nature  of  the semiconductor industry and
the markets addressed by the company's and its customers'  products;
demand  for  and  market  acceptance  of  new and existing products;
successful development of new  products;  the  timing of new product
introductions; changes in product  mix;  product  obsolescence;  the
availability    of    manufacturing    capacity;   fluctuations   in
manufacturing  yields;  pricing   pressures  and  other  competitive
factors; the ability to develop and implement new  technologies  and
to  obtain  protection  for  the  related intellectual property; the
uncertainties of  litigation;  our  ability  to  attract  and retain
qualified personnel; as  well  as  other  risks  and  uncertainties,
including  those detailed from time to time in Perfisans' Securities
and Exchange  Commission  filings.   These future looking statements
are made only as of the date hereof, and the company  undertakes  no
requirement to  update  or  revise  the  future looking  statements,
whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.

Good Luck and Succesful Trading!

Information   within   this   publication  contains  future  looking
statements within the meaning of  Section  27A of the Securities Act
of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.  Any
statements that express  or  involve  discussions  with  respect  to
predictions,  expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives,
goals,  assumptions  or  future   events   or  performance  are  not
statements of historical fact and may be future looking  statements.
Future  looking  statements are based on expectations, estimates and
projections at the  time  the  statements  are  made  that involve a
number of risks and uncertainties which could cause  actual  results
or  events  to  differ  materially from those presently anticipated.
Future looking statements in  this  action may be identified through
the  use  of  words  such  as  projects,  foresee,  expects,   will,
anticipates,  estimates, believes, understands or that by statements
indicating certain actions may, could,  or might occur. As with many
microcap stocks, today's company has additional risk  factors  worth
noting.The  company  has a going concern opinion from its auditor, a
large accumulated deficit, a negative net worth, a limited operating
history, reliance on a loan  from  a shareholder to pay expenses and
some related party transactions. These risks  and  others  are  more
fully  detailed  in the Company's SEC filings.  We strongly urge you
to review them before you  invest.  The Publisher of this newsletter
does not represent that the information contained  in  this  message
states all material facts or does not omit a material fact necessary
to make the statements therein not misleading. Read the compay's SEC
filings  before  you  invest.   All information provided within this
email pertaining to investing, stocks, securities must be understood
as information provided and not  investment advice. The Publisher of
this newsletter advises all readers to seek advice from a registered
professional securities representative before deciding to  trade  in
stocks  featured within this email. None of the material within this
report shall  be  construed  as  any  kind  of  investment advice or
solicitation.  Many  of  these  companies  are  on  the   verge   of
bankruptcy.  You can lose all your money by investing in this stock.
The Publisher of  this  newsletter  is  not  a registered investment
advis0r. Subscribers should not view information  herein  as  legal,
tax,   accounting   or   investment  advice.Any  reference  to  past
performance's of companies are  specially selected to be referenced
based on the favorable performance of these  companies.   You  would
need  perfect  timing  to acheive the results in the examples given.
There can be no  assurance  of  that happening. Remember, as always,
past performance  is  never  indicative  of  future  results  and  a
thorough  due  diligence  effort,  including a review of a company's
filings, should be completed prior to investing.The publisher has no
relationship with MRKL or  SHGY.  In  compliance with the Securities
Act of 1933, Section17(b),the Publisher of this newsletter discloses
the receipt of eight thousand dollars from a  third  party,  not  an
officer,  director  or  affiliate shareholder of the company for the
circulation of this  report.  Be  aware  of  an inherent conflict of
interest resulting from such compensation due to the fact that  this
is  a  paid  advertisement  and  is  not  without bias.  All factual
information  in  this  report  was  gathered  from  public  sources,
including but  not  limited  to  Company  Websites,  SEC filings and
Company Press Releases. The Publisher of  this  newsletter  believes
this information to be reliable but can make no guar-antee as to its
accuracy  or  completeness.  Use  of  the material within this email
constitutes your acceptance of these terms.