Subject: your pr man is back fcyi

From: "xbpojoj mqselcqt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 15:45:42 +0200

FALCON ENERGY INC (fcyi)
Current Price: $ 0.77

OverView
An independent resource exploration and production company whose 
current projects range from the production of natural gas and oil in Alberta 
to the exploration for minerals such as copper and gold in Mongolia.

Is FCYI Ready To Go? If You Think So, You know what to do, happy earnings :)
Current news for the company

Falcon Energy, Inc. (FCYI . pk - News) is pleased to announce that it has 
fully acquired the exploration licenses for five mining properties in the 
mineral rich region of Mongolia. Management felt that the Opportunity 
presented by these properties was significant enough to forgo a planned 
participation by a second resource company. These licenses will be held 
for a minimum of three years and grant Falcon Energy Inc. access to the 
mineral rights for the licensed properties.

Mongolia has a wide variety of mineral resources. As of 1998, about 88% 
of the country had been geologically mapped but only 20% of the 
country's landmass had been licensed for exploration and exploitation.

Falcon Energy's interest in the region is driven in part by the 
anticipation of deploying modern prospecting methods to an area that abounds 
in both base and precious metals. Exploitable mineral resources found in 
the area in which the licenses are held include: Gold, base metals such 
as Copper, Molybdenum, Lead and Zinc as well as Fluorite and Uranium. 

So GET IN NOW - WILL EXPLODE in next 2 weeks!!

-----------------------
Spill the beans.   Tastes like chicken.   Seed money. You can't teach an old dog new tricks.  Scraping the bottom of the barrel.  Still waters run deep. Red as a beet.  Walking on thin ice. Scraping the bottom of the barrel.  Stubborn as a mule.   Speak softly and carry a big stick.   Stir up an ant's nest.   Under the weather. Were you born in a barn? Want my place in the sun.  A rose is a rose is a rose. Survival of the fittest.  

Want my place in the sun.  Shit end of the stick. Sow dry and set wet. Save it for a rainy day.   The scum of the earth.   Were you born in a barn? Wait and see.  Turn over a new leaf. Sow dry and set wet. Sow much, reap much; sow little, reap little. Plain as water. Stir up an ant's nest.   Tastes like chicken.   Read the tea leaves. The silly season.