Subject: growth G DKI .PK read a message

From: "Douglas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 14:17:31 +0300

Hello, My name is Douglas

Hearing some buzz in trading but having no idea where is it coming from? We’ll give you some guidelines! Check out these facts that will put you ahead of the trading crowd.
Accept this as a trading alert. Make use of this stock now, I see lots of signs that it’s about to boom.

As you make your bed, so must you lie in it Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness.

Get GDKI.PK First Thing Today, This Is Going To Explode!

Check out for Hot News!

GOLDMARK INDUSTRIES
(GDK I)

CURRENT_PRICE: $7.50 GET IT NOW!

Worst Scenario Target Price: $8.00

Most Probable Scenario Target
Price: $8.50

Best Scenario Target Price:
$9.50

He Who Keeps Company with the Wolf Will Learn How to Howl

Before we start with the profile
of GD KI we would like to mention something very important: There

is a Big PR Campaign starting this week . And it will go all week so
it would be best to get in now.

Company Profile Gie yer tongue mair holidays nor yer heid Live and let live

GOLDMARK INDUSTRIES,
specializes in the productionn and distribution of Music, Feature Fillms
and Television entertainment for North America's most rapidly growing demographic,
with a total consumer-based purchasing power of over 1 Trillion dollars: the
Hip-Hop community.

Current NewsHe is at Ease Who Has Enough.

GOLDMARK INDUSTRIES,
Inc. (GDKI - News) is excited to announce that the Company is embarking
into a new business direction. The Company is making an aggressive movee
into the multi-billion-dollar Urban Entertainment industry. The Hip-Hop
Entertainment industry generates several billion dollars per year in product
sales with an estimated consumer-based purchasing power well into the hundreds
of bi||ions of dollars and topping over one trillion worldwide. GOLDMARK
INDUSTRIES is committed to providing the best in all forms of urban
entertainment to the 45 Million Hip-Hop consumers in North America. GOLDMARK

INDUSTRIES is preparing to stand at the forefront of the Hip Hop consumer
market, offering a wide range of urban entertainment services in Music, Feature
Films, Television, Home Video/DVD and Major Events. As such, Goldmark is poised
to build its management team by attracting seasoned professionals with extensive
experience in this dynamically growing industry sector.

The Company looks forward to
announcing a string of exciting corporate developments over the next few days
outlining management changes and project acquisitions. GOLDMARK
INDUSTRIES will be focusing on the following categories of Urban Entertainment:

The best throw of the dice is to throw them away

Music Production Man strength deh ah he hand, woman strength deh a she mouth.

GOLDMARK INDUSTRIES' music department is committed to
discovering the world's most talented Hip-Hop & R&B artists. Positionned to contribute
to the success of the world's leading music production and distribution companies,
GOLDMARK INDUSTRIES has built a strong foundation for continual
growth and achievement. With a visionary approach, high standards and

a management team that attracts the most exciting and original artists of our
time, GOLDMARK INDUSTRIES is set to stand at the forefront
of the Hip-Hop music community.

Divide and rule

Motion Picture Production Mind your own business In for a penny, in for a pound.

GOLDMARK INDUSTRIES' motion picture department specializes
in the financing, production and distribution of feature films directed towards
the urban community. Whether working with highly successful Hollywood
executives or up-and-coming independent filmmakers, GOLDMAARK INDUSTRIES
is able to provide consulting and production services from the best in the business.
GOLDMARK INDUSTRIES aims to produce and distribute some 10-20
films a year, committed to matching the success of some of the leading production
companies. Television Production GOLDMARK INDUSTRIES'
television department is positioned to become a leading force behind the financing,
production, distribution and marketing of television entertainment for the Hip-Hop
community, including primetiime series, telefilm and mini-series. GOLDMARK

INDUSTRIES is in the process of teaming up with some exciting television
producers and networks worldwide, building a dynamic and powerful television
production

team that consistently proves to be the best in the business. For more
informattion, check the company current news announced on July17.

Hunger is the best sauce

Conclusion: When two big bottle deh ah table lil one nah business deh. Yuh can't fatten cow fuh another man butcher.

The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies
That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar
with This. Is G DKI Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You
May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch this One Trade tomorrow!
Go GD KI.

Take heed of reconciled enemies and of meat twice boiled Adversity Makes Strange Bedfellows

Clear tons of money for a trading day in profits with this stock.

A man comes from the dust and in the dust he will end - and in the meantime it is good to drink a sip of vodka. There is no difference between a wise man and a fool when they fall in love

I have a hope that in your next trading session you’ll be the winner of the day.

Sincerely, Douglas