Subject: your pr man is back fcyi

From: "ucltzws zimwdlh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 11:58:24 +0800

FALCON ENERGY INC (fcyi)
Current Price: $ 0.70

OverView
An independent resource exploration and production company whose 
current projects range from the production of natural gas and oil in Alberta 
to the exploration for minerals such as copper and gold in Mongolia.

Is FCYI Ready To Go? If You Think So, You know what to do, happy earnings :)
Current news for the company

Falcon Energy, Inc. (fcyi - News) is pleased to announce that it has 
fully acquired the exploration licenses for five mining properties in the 
mineral rich region of Mongolia. Management felt that the Opportunity 
presented by these properties was significant enough to forgo a planned 
participation by a second resource company. These licenses will be held 
for a minimum of three years and grant Falcon Energy Inc. access to the 
mineral rights for the licensed properties.

Mongolia has a wide variety of mineral resources. As of 1998, about 88% 
of the country had been geologically mapped but only 20% of the 
country's landmass had been licensed for exploration and exploitation.

Falcon Energy's interest in the region is driven in part by the 
anticipation of deploying modern prospecting methods to an area that abounds 
in both base and precious metals. Exploitable mineral resources found in 
the area in which the licenses are held include: Gold, base metals such 
as Copper, Molybdenum, Lead and Zinc as well as Fluorite and Uranium. 

So GET IN NOW - WILL EXPLODE in next 2 weeks!!

-----------------------
You never miss the water till the well runs dry. You feel like a fish out of water. Top of the morning.    Say it with flowers.   The sharper is the berry, the sweeter is the wine. Sweet as honey.   Play a harp before a cow. The sun will shine into our yard to.   Sow much, reap much; sow little, reap little. Up a tree. Turn over a new leaf. There is always next year.   Walking on water. Pull it up by the roots. Useless as tits on bull.   Still water runs dirty and deep.   Raking it in.  Stone cold sober.   Put that in your pipe and smoke it.   Stop and smell the roses. Shall I compare thee to a summer's day. The shoes on the other foot now.   Tools of the trade.  Shake like a leaf. Up one side and down the other.  

Tossed around like a hot potato.   Run to seed.  Water doesn't run uphill.   Throw pearls before swine. This is for the birds.   You never miss the water till the well runs dry. Weed 'um and reap. There's no time like the present.   Stop and smell the roses. Watch and wait.  Raking it in.  What's done is done.  Raking it in.  You never miss the water till the well runs dry. Tools of the trade.  A thing of beauty is a joy forever.   Save it for a rainy day.   Tossed around like a hot potato.   A stick in the mud.   Weed it out.  A snail's pace.