Subject: fwd: Our Pick

From: "Francis Sherman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 04:51:19 -0480

Just as we said. Today would double
Up (116.36%) the 26th alone.
This is just the start. We expect steady daily gains thru end of next week.

CYBERHAND TECH INC(CYHD)

Stock Radar Presents
Get Ready!! CYHD continues!
Don't you dare take your eyes off this one tomorrow morning.

CURRENT PRICE: 0.0011
When this Stock moves... WATCH OUT!...

News: 
FSBO Media Holdings Enters Into Marketing And Video Production Agreement 
To Produce Video-Spectus'TM' For Cyberhand Technologies, Inc

FSBO Media Holdings, Inc. announced that it has entered into a marketing 
and production agreement with Cyberhand Technologies, Inc. (CYHD - News) 
Cyberhand focuses on Aerospace Weapon Systems that provide the world's 
fastest controllers and most accurate target acquisition, generating the 
best field results, as well as innovative wireless ergonomic products for 
private and military purposes.

The Video-Spectus(TM) is designed to complement the current written or static 
methods of information currently distributed through internet, newswires and 
company web sites. It will also assist the company in marketing its products, 
services or technologies. The Video-Spectus(TM) provides the viewer with an up 
close and personal look at the company by having its officers or company 
spokesperson describe its mission, company achievements or prospects in a 
professionally produced TV-like infomercial. Investor and Public Relation firms 
will also share in the benefits that the Video-Spectus(TM) provides by pointing 
shareholders and clients to the company's website. FSBO Web TV utilizes 
state-of-the-art virtual set technology, which allows the multi-million dollar 
studio look at a fraction of the price. Dynamic tracking shots and corporate or 
hi-tech settings are the norm, not add-ons.

Bob Pianka, President of FSBO TV, Inc. said, "Our Video-Spectus(TM) infomercial 
has become a leading income generator for our company. Companies and IRPR firms 
are quickly recognizing the power of video to get their investor relations and 
new product launch information in front of our very targeted audiences. In addition 
to producing the video itself, we then put the company's Video-Spectus(TM) where 
it will be seen by thousands of potential investors every day."

FSBO Media Holdings Inc., is a multimedia marketing conglomerate that provides a 
vast array of services, from real estate marketing services to media exposure and 
distribution. FSBO Media Holdings is a diversified company consisting of both hard 
assets as well as media properties used to promote and create strong branding programs 
for these assets. FSBO Media also works with outside companies, both public and private,
with an array of marketing, media and branding services.