Subject: [splices] SPLICES Agenda @ IETF 80

From: Simon Pietro Romano <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 14:52:21 +0100

Hi all,

I just published a first version of the agenda related to the SPLICES 
session in Prague:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/80/agenda/splices.txt

As you will see, we have scheduled three presentations. Just contact me 
if you have comments/modifications to propose.

Cheers,

Simon

-- 
                             _\\|//_
                             ( O-O )
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o00~~(_)~~00o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                     Simon Pietro Romano
               Universita' di Napoli Federico II
                  Computer Science Department
         Phone: +39 081 7683823 -- Fax: +39 081 7684219
                 e-mail: [email-masked]
           http://www.comics.unina.it/simonpietro.romano

     <<Molti mi dicono che lo scoraggiamento è l'alibi degli
    idioti. Ci rifletto un istante; e mi scoraggio>>. Magritte.
                          oooO
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(   )~~ Oooo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                           \ (    (   )
                            \_)    ) /
                                  (_/

---

From: Simon Pietro Romano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 11:31:10 +0200

Dear all,

as per the subject...everything is available for download on the IETF 
portal.

Cheers,

Simon