Subject: [splices] Provisional agenda for SPLICES

From: Simon Pietro Romano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 13:15:17 +0200

Hi folks,

as you know, I have requested agenda time (1-hour slot) for a 
face-to-face meeting in Quebec City.
Currently, our agenda time is a s follows:

SPLICES Session 1 (1 hour)
Friday, Afternoon Session II 1415-1515
Room Name: 2101

I'm gonna put on the agenda the following two documents:

draft-loreto-splices-disaggregated-media-02.txt
draft-yusef-splices-invoke-01.txt

If you have any further request, please drop me an e-mail.

Cheers,

Simon

-- 
                             _\\|//_
                             ( O-O )
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o00~~(_)~~00o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                     Simon Pietro Romano
               Universita' di Napoli Federico II
                  Computer Science Department
         Phone: +39 081 7683823 -- Fax: +39 081 7684219
                 e-mail: [email-masked]
           http://www.comics.unina.it/simonpietro.romano

     <<Molti mi dicono che lo scoraggiamento è l'alibi degli
    idioti. Ci rifletto un istante; e mi scoraggio>>. Magritte.
                          oooO
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(   )~~ Oooo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                           \ (    (   )
                            \_)    ) /
                                  (_/