Subject: [spring] Fwd: Call for adoption: <draft-krishnan-6man-sids-00>

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 11:21:12 -0400

Attached and copied below for spring participants information is the 
adoption call in 6man for draft-krishnan-6man-sids.  Please have any 
conversation about that on the 6man list.

Thank you,
Joel

This message starts a two week 6MAN call on adopting:

    Title:          Segment Identifiers in SRv6
    Authors:        S. Krishnan
    File Name:      draft-krishnan-6man-sids-00
    Document date:  February 10, 2022

    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-krishnan-6man-sids-00

as a 6MAN working group document.

For background this draft was the result a query to the 6MAN working 
group from the SPRING w.g. chairs regarding regarding 
draft-filsfilscheng-spring-srv6-srh-compression.  The query was:

   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ipv6/5IpkHf5tVa-G4sKca-EWGEziYSo/

After an active discussion, the reply from the 6MAN chairs and ADs was:

   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ipv6/rGgpWZyPaKonLaeuT37D7qZ1Vcw/

This topic was also presented at IETF 112, slides here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/112/materials/slides-112-6man-srv6-sids-00

Substantive comments and statements of support for adopting this 
document should be sent to the mailing list.  Editorial suggestions can 
be sent to the author.  This adoption call will end on 13 April 2022.

Further, if you are willing to work on this document, either as 
contributor, author, or reviewer please notify the list.   This will 
provide the chairs with an indication of the energy level in the working 
group to work on this document.

Bob, Jen, Ole

>From - Wed Mar 30 16:32:48 2022
 *  0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level
 *      mail domains are different
 *  0.0 USER_IN_DKIM_WELCOMELIST From: address is in the user's DKIM
 *      welcomelist
 * -0.0 SPF_PASS SPF: sender matches SPF record
 *  0.0 FREEMAIL_FROM Sender email is commonly abused enduser mail
 *      provider
 * -0.1 DKIM_VALID_EF Message has a valid DKIM or DK signature from
 *      envelope-from domain
 *  0.1 DKIM_SIGNED Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily
 *       valid
 * -0.1 DKIM_VALID Message has at least one valid DKIM or DK signature
 *  1.0 TT_LIST_UNSUBSCRIBE Has a "List-Unsubscribe" header
 *  0.2 FREEMAIL_FORGED_FROMDOMAIN 2nd level domains in From and
 *      EnvelopeFrom freemail headers are different
 * -0.0 T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE No description available.
 *  0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_WL Mailspike good senders
 * -100 USER_IN_DKIM_WHITELIST DEPRECATED: See USER_IN_DKIM_WELCOMELIST
 *  -25 TT_WHITELISTED_MANUALLY Manually whitelisted
 * -1.0 MAILING_LIST_MULTI Multiple indicators imply a widely-seen list
 *       manager
From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Subject: Call for adoption: <draft-krishnan-6man-sids-00>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 13:30:58 -0700
To: IPv6 List <[email-masked]>
Archived-At: <https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ipv6/IZUy7QIzyLENs-l0ReA1U2c1HkY>
Cc: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Sender: "ipv6" <[email-masked]>

--===============3713033530068543361==
Content-Type: multipart/signed;
 boundary="Apple-Mail=_AE7A8BE0-70F9-4FA6-924B-463805E5E711";
 protocol="application/pgp-signature"; micalg=pgp-sha512

--Apple-Mail=_AE7A8BE0-70F9-4FA6-924B-463805E5E711
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset=us-ascii

This message starts a two week 6MAN call on adopting:

   Title:          Segment Identifiers in SRv6
   Authors:        S. Krishnan
   File Name:      draft-krishnan-6man-sids-00
   Document date:  February 10, 2022

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-krishnan-6man-sids-00

as a 6MAN working group document.

For background this draft was the result a query to the 6MAN working =
group from the SPRING w.g. chairs regarding regarding =
draft-filsfilscheng-spring-srv6-srh-compression.  The query was:

  =
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ipv6/5IpkHf5tVa-G4sKca-EWGEziYSo/

After an active discussion, the reply from the 6MAN chairs and ADs was:

  =
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ipv6/rGgpWZyPaKonLaeuT37D7qZ1Vcw/

This topic was also presented at IETF 112, slides here:

  =
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/112/materials/slides-112-6man-srv6-si=
ds-00

Substantive comments and statements of support for adopting this =
document should be sent to the mailing list.  Editorial suggestions can =
be sent to the author.  This adoption call will end on 13 April 2022.

Further, if you are willing to work on this document, either as =
contributor, author, or reviewer please notify the list.   This will =
provide the chairs with an indication of the energy level in the working =
group to work on this document.

Bob, Jen, Ole

--Apple-Mail=_AE7A8BE0-70F9-4FA6-924B-463805E5E711
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename=signature.asc
Content-Type: application/pgp-signature;
	name=signature.asc
Content-Description: Message signed with OpenPGP

--Apple-Mail=_AE7A8BE0-70F9-4FA6-924B-463805E5E711--

--===============3713033530068543361==
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------

--===============3713033530068543361==--