Subject: ssm working group agenda for mpls

From: Hugh Holbrook <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 11:14:22 -0800 (PST)

We have a short agenda for the SSM working group this time.

  - Agenda bashing
  - Updates on existing ssm drafts (5 minutes)
            draft-holbrook-ssm-arch-02.txt
            draft-bhattach-pim-ssm-00.txt
            draft-holbrook-idmr-igmpv3-ssm-01.txt (not an official ssm draft)
  - draft-kim-ssm-hierarchical-scheme-00.txt (5-10 min)
  - draft-schoch-dns-ssm-00.txt (10 min) (DNS for SSM)

Please send me any updates.

SSM is close to fulfilling its charter, and I believe the work of the
SSM working group is sort of winding down.  This might be our last
meeting.

-Hugh

---

From: Hugh Holbrook <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 12:52:29 -0800 (PST)

Here's our revised agenda.

-Hugh

  - Agenda bashing
  - Updates on existing ssm drafts (5 minutes)
            draft-holbrook-ssm-arch-02.txt
            draft-bhattach-pim-ssm-00.txt
            draft-holbrook-idmr-igmpv3-ssm-01.txt (not an official ssm draft)
  - draft-he-mixed-igmp-proxy-00.txt (5-10 min)
  - draft-kim-ssm-hierarchical-scheme-00.txt (5 min)
  - draft-schoch-dns-ssm-00.txt (10 min) (DNS for SSM)