Subject: MAJOR STOCK PLAY: DIDA (otcbb) $0.27

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 May 01 09:37:56 EST

MAJOR STOCK PLAY:  DIDA (otcbb) $0.27

SYMBOL:  DIDA (otcbb)
Current Price: $ .27
New Target Price: $2.00 - $2.25
Float: 1.6million

Insiders of DIDA are accumulating shares. We feel this stock
has serious upside potential.

We consider DIDA a STRONG BUY!!

for details go to:  http://quote.yahoo.com/q?s=dida.ob&d=v1

DISCLAIMER: newpennies cautions that small and micro-cap stocks
are high-risk investments and that some or all investment dollars
can be lost. We suggest you consult a professional investment advisor
before purchasing any stock. All opinions expressed in this newsletter
are the opinions of newpennies. All information concerning
the company is received directly from company press releases.
We recommend you use the information found here as an initial
starting point for conducting your own research and conduct your own
due diligence on the featured company in order to determine your own
personal opinion of the company before investing. newpennies assumes
all information to be truthful and reliable; however, we cannot and do not
warrant or guarantee the accuracy of this information. All statements
contained herein are deemed to be factual as of the date of this report
and as such are subject to change without notice. newpennies is not an
Investment Advisor, Financial Planning Service or a Stock Brokerage
Firm and in accordance with such newpennies is not offering investment
advice or promoting any investment strategies. newpenniesis not offering
securities for sale or solicitation of any offer to buy or sell securities.
newpennies holds forty thousand shares of this company profile. newpennies,
its affiliates, associates, relatives and anyone associated with newpennies
in any manner reserves the right to either buy or sell shares in the profiled
company's stock, either before the date of the profile, during the date of the
profile or at any time after the date of the profile. We have an inherent conflict
of interest by sending the newsletter at the same time we may own stock in
the same company. newpennies sincerely beleives that the company profiled
is a strong buy however we reserve the right to sell shares at anytime, even
during the time period in which we are profiling a company. newpennies may
profile companies trading in fast moving, volatile markets, and any reader
of this newsletter should observe the trading behavior of any profiled
company prior to investing.

if you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing please email us at [email-masked]