Subject: OUR NEXT STOCK PICK: HZPR $.35

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 May 01 04:46:20 EST

OUR NEXT STOCK PICK:  HZPR $.35

OTCBB: HZPR
Price: $ .35
Target Price: $2.50-$3.00
Float: 100k

HZPR provides instant analysis and loan decisions
on mortgages and consumer loans in all 50 states. 

The Company intends to provide an Internet portal through
which homeowners and potential homeowners can receive a full
line of mortgage financing, including first and second mortgages.
the Company also intends to offer a full line of home-related
products and services, including banking and insurance services,
chat rooms, message boards and personalized content. In addition
the company intends to offer Home furnishing and appliances,
along with support services to real estate agents.

We consider HZPR a STRONG BUY!

for details go to:
http://quote.yahoo/q?s=hzpr.ob&d=v1

DISCLAIMER: newpennies cautions that small and
micro-cap stocks are high-risk investments and that some or all investment
dollars can be lost. We suggest you consult a professional investment advisor
before purchasing any stock. All opinions expressed on the featured company
are the opinions of newpennies. All information concerning the
companies is received directly from the companies profiled and/or outside
interviews conducted by newpennies. newpennies
PROFILES recommends you use the information found here as an initial
starting point for conducting your own research and conduct your own due
diligence on the featured company in order to determine your own personal
opinion of the company before investing. newpennies assumes
all information to be truthful and reliable; however, we cannot and do not warrant
or guarantee the accuracy of this information. All statements contained herein
are deemed to be factual as of the date of this report and as such are subject
to change without notice. newpennies is not an Investment
Advisor, Financial Planning Service or a Stock Brokerage Firm and in
accordance with such newpennies is not offering investment
advice or promoting any investment strategies. newpennies
is not offering securities for sale or solicitation of any offer to buy or sell
securities. An offer to buy or sell can be made only with accompanying
disclosure documents and only in the states and provinces for which they
are approved. Any reference in the newsletter to past performance(s) of
companies previously profiled in the newsletter are specially selected to
be referenced based on the favorable performance of said companies and
the companies referenced may not be representative of all past profiles as
not all past profiles have performed as well. Please remember that past
performance does not predict future results which is why it's called past
performance”. On occasion newpennies receives compensation
from a third party in relation to the company being profiled in its newsletter
sent to our subscribers. In such a case, newpennies directly
mentions this in its newsletter sent to our subscribers along with the exact
form and amount of compensation. newpennies holds
forty thousand shares of this company profile. newpennies, its affiliates, associates,
relatives and anyone associated with newpennies in any
manner reserves the right to either buy or sell shares in the profiled company's
stock, either before the date of the profile, during the date of the profile or at
any time after the date of the profile. We have an inherent conflict of interest
by sending the newsletter at the same time we may own stock in the same
company or even have been paid compensation at the time of the profile/promotion.
We reserve the right to sell shares at anytime, even during the time period
in which we are profiling a company. newpennies may profile
companies trading in fast moving, volatile markets, and any reader of this
newsletter should observe the trading behavior of any profiled company prior
to investing.

unsubscribe at [email-masked]