Subject: RE: ssm

From: Brian Edwards <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 18:41:08 -0700

Ali,
A host can subscribe to multiple SSM channels that share the same group-part
of the channel address. It does so independently; i.e. there is no more
relation between (S1,G1) and (S2,G1), than there is between (S1,G1) and
(S2,G2).

-Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Ali Boudani [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2001 8:16 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: ssm

Hello,
How a reciever consider itself a member in a group G.??
and if a reciever after choosing from a web page a (S, G) channel, it
can recieve data through the channel. that mean that the reciever should
choose from the (S, G) channels belonging to the same group.
is there anything wrong in that ??

Thanx