Subject: Scared of Going Bald? Patented All Natural Way to Grow Hair!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 22:47:16 -0400

Tired of Losing Your Hair?

Would you like the situation to change?

Now you can do what it takes to handle your hair!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have a patented and scientifically proven all natural way to stop

hair loss and grow new hair! Without drugs and no side effects!

Our hair loss products have been clinically tested at Hospitals and

Universities throughout the World. You have your hair to gain from

this! ($50 Savings on your initial order if you mention offer code 10)

We Can Help You!

Click Here for More Information

This
email was sent to you because your email is part of a targeted opt-in
list.  If you do not wish to receive further mailings, please click
below and enter your email at the bottom of the page.  You may then
rest-assured that you will never receive another email from us again.  UNSUBSCRIBE
ME PLEASE  #022154