Subject: [ssm] First implementation of Multi-source library in SSM networks announcement

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 11:35:32 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

A first implementation of a library implementing the protocols and the API
defined in the drafts "draft-beck-mboned-ssm-source-discovery-protocol-03"
and "draft-hoerdt-mboned-multisource-ssm-02" presented at the last IETF
is available on two web sites
:

http://clarinet.u-strasbg.fr/~hoerdt/libemu
http://asmssm.sourceforge.net

- It's a library, and no applications using it are publicy available at
  this moment.
- It's open source.
- It's BSD licenced.
- It works under IPv6 (MLDv2) and IPv4 (IGMPv3).

If anyone is interested by an SSM proxy using this library/protocol (no
modifications on the old MLDv1 applications) I would be glad to discuss
it.

Best regards,

Hoerdt Mickaël
LSIIT-Strasbourg

_______________________________________________
ssm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ssm

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 11:35:32 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

Best regards,

Hoerdt Mickaël
LSIIT-Strasbourg