Subject: With the help of Wibree, the technology will be able to connect smaller button-cell battery-powered devices, such as watches or sensors attached to a user's body.

From: Latham Elliot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 08:50:08 -0700

Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

and STMicroelectronics NV, to define a specification.
A button-cell battery-powered device, equipped with ultra-low-power
Bluetooth technology, will be designed to have an average operating life
of one year, according to Tulimaa.

It makes defending your systems easier. Now, an accusation doesn't make
it a fact.

Here are no-cost ways to fine-tune DNS for faster browsing. Managing the
Mobile Enterprise: A guide for creating effective enterprise Wireless
Strategies Storage Encryption: Implementing the Linchpin of Data
Security HP Workstations for Cyber Forensics. Photobucket, for instance,
launched an Adobe-branded editor in February, and Yahoo acquired
Jumpcut, a pioneer in Internet-based editing tools, last September.

' and other ad favorites through the years More top stories.

Also, have a look at a review of the Democracy Player, an open-source
video player that's aiming to give traditional TV a run for its money.
"We've started prototype interoperability testing between three
companies and have transmitted packets over the air.

in Boston in LG's HomNet system for controlling home energy efficiency,
security, appliances and other devices, the two companies said today.
This was back in the days when equipment was expensive and people were
cheap. Computerworld and Computerworld.