Subject: Learn more about TechnoReleases and our other marketing opportunities.

From: Sanford Y. Simeon <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 12:34:57 -0400

ERMX Jumps Into Huge Advanced Nitride Super Conductors!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

ERMX has just announced it involvement in a joint venture to manufacture
Advanced Nitride Devices. These have Military application as well as
Energy Super Conductors. This takes ERMX to a whole new level. Google
"Nitride Devices" and get on ERMX first thing Monday!

About TechnoEditorials A TechnoEditorial is the vehicle through which we
opine and provide tips of interest to managing partners, law firm
administrators, and others in the legal profession.

vFlyer is available under a subscription model with pricing based on
features and numbers of flyers that you can create. Final Home :: Web
Directory :: historiography News :: Free RSS news :: Free Newsletter ::
Tell a Friend Clientfinder.

You can add photographs and embed URLs. You can change the first two of
these properties to a meaningless generic name, which will also take
care of Last Saved By Author. vFlyer also offers a number of "widgets"
that you can use to place your flyers and other ads on your Web site or
blog, or even on social networking sites. First we have competing St.

In this article, attorney and technology enthusiast Jeffrey Allen
discusses the ins and outs of e-discovery and how firms large and small
can deal with new rules and requirements. We have nine more to share in
our new report, Ten Proven Tips to Minimize Document Metadata in
Microsoft Word. This weekend, enjoy Wisconsin's largest gay, lesbian,
bisexual, transgendered event, Pridefest.
How many times in TechnoLawyer have you heard warnings about metadata
lurking in the Word documents you share with adversaries, clients, and
others? EFFORTLESSLY SECURE YOUR WORD DOCUMENTS .

Otherwise, you should check there as well.

With carnival rides, festival food, games, and music, it's inexpensive
fun for the whole family.

Decisiv Email employs advanced categorization and conceptual search
technology to automatically tag, organize, and file email messages and
associated attachments with virtually no user involvement.
The Soviets' Nuclear Gamble in the Six-Day War Home :: Web Directory ::
historiography News :: Free RSS news :: Free Newsletter :: Tell a Friend
Clientfinder. Aramaic: the Millennia Long Trajectory of the Global
Language Home :: Web Directory :: historiography News :: Free RSS news
:: Free Newsletter :: Tell a Friend Clientfinder.
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY  New e-Discovery rules are forcing organizations to
develop policies and implement actions to address the new world of civil
litigation in a digital era.

TechnoLawyer Blog: Still Requesting Only Print Documents? Local People:
The Struggle for Civil Rights in Mississippi.
Red lights tell you to add or replace a drive.

The rules clarify that document metadata will be part of e-Discovery and
must be considered in every case. Things didn't go quite as I expected.
But the world of storage beyond the hard drive is filled with acronyms
like RAID, SAN, NAS, and other terms that are too complex for the
average lawyer, leaving us between a rock and a hard drive. For many
years, the ABA via its ABA Connection has provided one hour of free CLE
every month via teleconference, which is great since many states require
exactly that amount or less.

UTG begins masters programme Home :: Web Directory :: historiography
News :: Free RSS news :: Free Newsletter :: Tell a Friend Clientfinder.