Subject: merry madden

From: Christie Y. Delgado <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 14:48:19 +0200

News Hits! New R&D Facility Engaged!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.73

News hits today on CAON and trading continues to warm up. Hitting highs
of $0.90 today, we can see this building. Read the release and get on
CAON first thing Tuesday. We can see this climbing all week!

In a previous election the people had voted overwhelmingly for President
Kabba.

It was actually hard to get away from. And my father was the one who
taught me my fundamentals. "This is a unique opportunity to help UGA
Extension better serve the future leaders of this community," said
Beverly Sparks, CAES associate dean for extension. Agriculture isn't
just farming. In general, the further you are from Freetown or a major
city, the further you are from health services. The country needs
laboratories and clinics; it needs doctors and other healthcare
personnel.

At this point the non-commercial bag limits would be dropped.
"With the type of community commitment Mr.

I fear the advent of another war.
Say "sorghum" in many parts of Georgia, and the topic may turn to the
values of sorghum syrup. There was still a lot we didn't know.
And there are many accounts of staff stealing medical supplies and
selling them privately.

" But like a true New Jersey loyalist, he granted one interview to The
Star-Ledger of Newark, which posted his comment early today on its Web
site.