Subject: JOB OFFER!!!

From: Josiah trump <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 19:24:18 -0600

Pleasant Day & Compliments of the season,
 
I have a job offer you might be intereseted in,
I am Mr Josiah truman , Chief Accontant of Sinosteel Corporation. We are
searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium of
getting to our costumers in the Canada,America,North America and Europas, as
well as making payments through you to us.We are willing to pay as much as $350 from any payment you recieve.We extract raw materials from Africa to produce our product which we supply to our clients, We deal on and export these raw materials
Baosteel.
Wuhan Iron & Steel,
Anshan Iron & Steel Couple,
Taiyuan Iron & Steel Couple,
into Europe, America, Africa and Canada,
 Please if you are interested in transacting business with us we will be glad. Please contact us for more information; Subject to your
satisfaction.
we will pay for your services as our representative in
Canada,America,North America and Europe.
It wouldn't cost you any amount,you are to receive payments which
will be sent to you from our business patners and customers,through
wire transfer and checks.then you are to cash it than deduct your $350
from the payment and send the cash to us via western union money
transfer all western union charges will be deducted from the money.
as soon as you have the money sent you will have to provide us with
the Payment information for pickup.I Look forward to your quick reply.
Please if you are interested forward to us your phone number/fax and
your full contact addresses.
Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
J.Trump.
MBBA,ICAN