Subject: [stir] SHAKEN and STIRed Design Team Call

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 10:02:25 -0400

The call will be at 1800 UTC on Friday, 16 October. Details below.

POTS bridge and SIP bridge available. Details below.

If you are going to connect from an Internet capable device, Zoom, like WebEx, GoToMeeting, et al. has a client for you to install. I would suggest downloading it and testing it well before Friday afternoon. Details below.

I have included an ICS file for your convenience. Attached below.
- Eric

Hi there,

Eric Burger is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: STIR Design Team Call
Time: Oct 16, 2015 2:00 PM (GMT-4:00) Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://georgetown.zoom.us/j/7566188401

Or join by phone:

    +1 415 762 9988 (US Toll) or +1 646 568 7788 (US Toll)
    Meeting ID: 756 618 8401
    International numbers available: https://georgetown.zoom.us/zoomconference?m=wSBkEGa6GFHE6I2918XGzIIg-WGhr7JG

Or join from a H.323/SIP room system:
    H.323: 162.255.37.11 (US West) or 162.255.36.11 (US East)
    Meeting ID: 756 618 8401

    SIP: [email-masked]

---

From: "Peterson, Jon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 17:47:36 +0000

Here are some slides to help focus the discussion on encoding today.
Attached, and also linked in case the attachment vanishes.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4ichvamzpikkkpe/stir-designteam-encoding.pptx?dl=
0

Jon Peterson
Neustar, Inc.

On 10/13/15, 7:02 AM, "Eric Burger" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>If you are going to connect from an Internet capable device, Zoom, like
>WebEx, GoToMeeting, et al. has a client for you to install. I would
>suggest downloading it and testing it well before Friday afternoon.
>Details below.
>
>    International numbers available:
>https://georgetown.zoom.us/zoomconference?m=wSBkEGa6GFHE6I2918XGzIIg-WGhr7
>JG
>
>