Subject: [stir] Eric Rescorla's No Objection on draft-ietf-stir-passport-shaken-07: (with COMMENT)

From: Eric Rescorla via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2019 15:23:57 -0800

Eric Rescorla has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-stir-passport-shaken-07: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-stir-passport-shaken/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jon and I talked offline and came up with some text that I believe is mutually
acceptable. In the interest of moving this forward, I am clearing my DISCUSS
and trusting the AD to follow through with the new version.

---

From: Chris Wendt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 11:19:07 -0400

Relative to this, I have submitted 08 version of draft that has the new text for privacy section.

> On Mar 9, 2019, at 6:23 PM, Eric Rescorla via Datatracker <[email-masked]> wrote:
>