Subject: [stir] I-D Action: draft-ietf-stir-rph-emergency-services-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 06:14:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Telephone Identity Revisited WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Assertion Values for a Resource Priority Header Claim and a SIP Priority Header Claim in Support of Emergency Services Networks
        Authors         : Martin Dolly
                          Chris Wendt
	Filename        : draft-ietf-stir-rph-emergency-services-07.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-03-11

Abstract:
   This document adds new assertion values for a Resource Priority
   Header ("rph") claim and a new SIP Priority Header claim ("sph") for
   protection of the "psap-callback" value as part of the "rph" PASSporT
   extension, in support of the security of Emergency Services Networks
   for emergency call origination and callback.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-stir-rph-emergency-services/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-stir-rph-emergency-services-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-stir-rph-emergency-services-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-stir-rph-emergency-services-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/