Subject: [stir] Francesca Palombini's No Objection on draft-ietf-stir-cert-delegation-04: (with COMMENT)

From: Francesca Palombini via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 06:00:52 -0700

Francesca Palombini has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-stir-cert-delegation-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-stir-cert-delegation/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the work on this document. I only have one minor comment about a
missing reference.

   certificate list is available.  While baseline JSON Web Signature
   (JWS) also supports an "x5c" element specifically for certificate

FP: Please add a reference to RFC 7515 for JWS. (I believe Informative should
be enough, given the context)

Francesca