Subject: [storm] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-storm-iser-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 09:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the STORage Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: iSCSI Extensions for RDMA Specification 
	Author(s)	: M. Ko
	Filename	: draft-ietf-storm-iser-00.txt
	Pages		: 95
	Date		: 2009-12-4
	
   iSCSI Extensions for RDMA provides the RDMA data transfer capability 
   to iSCSI by layering iSCSI on top of an RDMA-Capable Protocol such 
   as the iWARP protocol suite.  An RDMA-Capable Protocol provides RDMA 
   Read and Write services, which enable data to be transferred 
   directly into SCSI I/O Buffers without intermediate data copies.  
   This document describes the extensions to the iSCSI protocol to 
   support RDMA services as provided by an RDMA-Capable Protocol such 
   as the iWARP protocol suite. 

   This document obsoletes RFC5046 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-storm-iser-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.