Subject: [storm] Draft Anaheim storm meeting agenda

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 01:23:52 -0500

I put this together quickly to get something available today.
Comments, revisions, suggestions for changes, etc. are welcome.

WebEx should be available.

The intent is to continue to operate the WG primarily via the mailing
list.

Thanks,
--David

IETF storm (STORage Maintenance) WG
DRAFT meeting agenda
Thursday, March 25, 2010, 0900-1130
Anaheim, CA, USA
-----------------------------------

Note: Meeting is unlikely to use entire time slot.

Administrivia, agenda bashing, draft status review, etc. - 15 min
		David L. Black, EMC (co-chair)
	Blue sheets
	Note Well
	Milestones

iFCP-related drafts (draft-ietf-storm-ifcp-ipn133-updates-01,
			draft-ietf-storm-ifcpmib-01) - 5 min
		David L. Black, EMC (co-chair, ifcp-ipn133 author)
	Status report: WG Last Call is complete	

iSCSI Update (draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-sam-00) - 20 min
		Fred Knight, NetApp
	Negotiation key
	SAM-5 SCSI version designator
	Any other topics

	NOTE: This draft may be going into WG Last Call much earlier
than Sep 2010 date in WG charter

RDMA-related Drafts (draft-ietf-storm-iser-00,
draft-ietf-storm-mpa-peer-connect-01) - 10 min
		Tom Talpey, Microsoft & David L. Black, EMC (co-chairs)
		Draft authors (Mike Ko, IBM & Arkady Kanevsky, EMC)
	Summarize known topics & issues that need attention.

Main iSCSI draft (draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-cons-00)

	Please bring suggestions for unimplemented/unused iSCSI features
to take out of this draft.