Subject: [storm] [Errata Verified] RFC7306 (4443)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 17:04:02 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been verified for RFC7306,
"Remote Direct Memory Access (RDMA) Protocol Extensions". 

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=7306&eid=4443

--------------------------------------
Status: Verified
Type: Editorial

Reported by: Chen Wumao <[email-masked]>
Date Reported: 2015-08-10
Verified by: Martin Stiemerling (IESG)

Section: A.2

Original Text
-------------
   |              DDP (Atomic Operation Request) Queue Number      |
   +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
   |        DDP (Atomic Operation Request) Message Sequence Number |
   +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
   |             DDP (Atomic Operation Request) Message Offset     |

Corrected Text
--------------
   |             DDP (Atomic Operation Response) Queue Number      |
   +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
   |       DDP (Atomic Operation Response) Message Sequence Number |
   +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
   |            DDP (Atomic Operation Response) Message Offset     |

Notes
-----

--------------------------------------
RFC7306 (draft-ietf-storm-rdmap-ext-10)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Remote Direct Memory Access (RDMA) Protocol Extensions
Publication Date    : June 2014
Author(s)           : H. Shah, F. Marti, W. Noureddine, A. Eiriksson, R. Sharp
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : STORage Maintenance
Area                : Transport
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG