Subject: [Stox] Last Call: <draft-ietf-stox-presence-06.txt> (Interworking between the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Presence) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 04:50:21 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the SIP-TO-XMPP WG (stox) to
consider the following document:
- 'Interworking between the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and the
   Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Presence'
  <draft-ietf-stox-presence-06.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-12-11. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a bi-directional protocol mapping for the
   exchange of presence information between the Session Initiation
   Protocol (SIP) and the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol
   (XMPP).

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-stox-presence/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-stox-presence/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.