Subject: [straw] I-D Action: draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-loop-detection-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2013 14:10:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Sip Traversal Required for Applications to Work Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Loop Detection Mechanisms for Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Back-to- Back User Agents (B2BUAs)
	Author(s)       : Hadriel Kaplan
                          Victor Pascual
	Filename        : draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-loop-detection-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-08-03

Abstract:
   SIP Back-to-Back User Agents (B2BUAs) can cause unending SIP request
   routing loops because, as User Agent Clients, they can generate SIP
   requests with new Max-Forwards values.  This document discusses the
   difficulties associated with loop detection for B2BUAs, and
   requirements for them to prevent infinite loops.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-loop-detection

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-loop-detection-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-loop-detection-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/