Subject: [straw] FW: New Version Notification for draft-ram-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp-02.txt

From: "Ram Mohan R (rmohanr)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 13:38:49 +0000

This version addresses some of the comments received during reviews from
Dan Wing and Charles Eckel

Please review the revision
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ram-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp-02

Look at the diff here -
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ram-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp-02

One major change is - removing the part where we have mentioned about
B2BUA handling all forked responses to INVITE. Since we have reduced the
scope of this draft to not consider B2BUAs terminating DTLS-SRTP this
piece also needs to be removed.

Ram

-----Original Message-----
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wednesday, 11 February 2015 7:03 pm
To: Cisco Employee <[email-masked]>, "Tirumaleswar Reddy (tireddy)"
<[email-masked]>, Victor Pascual <[email-masked]>, Victor
Pascual <[email-masked]>, Parthasarathi Ravindran
<[email-masked]>, "Gonzalo Salgueiro (gsalguei)"
<[email-masked]>, Parthasarathi Ravindran
<[email-masked]>, "Gonzalo Salgueiro (gsalguei)"
<[email-masked]>, "Tirumaleswar Reddy (tireddy)" <[email-masked]>,
Cisco Employee <[email-masked]>
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-ram-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp-02.txt

>
>A new version of I-D, draft-ram-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp-02.txt
>has been successfully submitted by Ram Mohan Ravindranath and posted to
>the
>IETF repository.
>
>Name:		draft-ram-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp
>Revision:	02
>Title:		DTLS-SRTP Handling in Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
>Back-to-Back User Agents (B2BUAs)
>Document date:	2015-02-11
>Group:		Individual Submission
>Pages:		10
>URL:            
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ram-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp-02.txt
>Status:         
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ram-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp/
>Htmlized:       
>http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ram-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp-02
>Diff:           
>http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ram-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp-02
>
>Abstract:
>   Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Back-to-Back User Agents (B2BUAs)
>   often function on the media plane, rather than just on the signaling
>   path.  This document describes the behavior B2BUAs should follow when
>   acting on the media plane that use Secure Real-time Transport (SRTP)
>   security context setup with Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS)
>   protocol.
>
>                  
>        
>
>
>Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
>submission
>until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
>
>The IETF Secretariat
>

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 13:47:33 +0000

(As co-chair)

Hi Ram,

Thanks for submitting the new version!

The chairs intend to ask the community for WG adoption of the draft soon, but we would like those who had issues with earlier versions (especially the B2BUA DTLS-SRTP termination part) to take a look to see whether their issues have been addressed.

Thanks!

Regards,

Christer

-----Original Message-----
From: straw [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Ram Mohan R (rmohanr)
Sent: 11 February 2015 15:39
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [straw] FW: New Version Notification for draft-ram-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp-02.txt

This version addresses some of the comments received during reviews from Dan Wing and Charles Eckel

Look at the diff here -

One major change is - removing the part where we have mentioned about B2BUA handling all forked responses to INVITE. Since we have reduced the scope of this draft to not consider B2BUAs terminating DTLS-SRTP this piece also needs to be removed.

Ram

-----Original Message-----
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wednesday, 11 February 2015 7:03 pm
To: Cisco Employee <[email-masked]>, "Tirumaleswar Reddy (tireddy)"
<[email-masked]>, Victor Pascual <[email-masked]>, Victor Pascual <[email-masked]>, Parthasarathi Ravindran <[email-masked]>, "Gonzalo Salgueiro (gsalguei)"
<[email-masked]>, Parthasarathi Ravindran <[email-masked]>, "Gonzalo Salgueiro (gsalguei)"
<[email-masked]>, "Tirumaleswar Reddy (tireddy)" <[email-masked]>, Cisco Employee <[email-masked]>
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-ram-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp-02.txt

>the IETF repository.
>submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at 
>tools.ietf.org.
>
>The IETF Secretariat
>

_______________________________________________
straw mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/straw