Subject: [straw] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-stun-05: (with COMMENT)

From: "Barry Leiba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 08:52:06 -0700

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-stun-05: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-stun/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Section 1 --

   For these
   and other reasons, B2BUAs were already being used by SIP domains for
   other SIP and media-related purposes began to use proprietary
   mechanisms to enable SIP devices behind NATs to communicate across
   the NAT.

I can't parse that sentence.  The "began" doesn't seem to be the right
part of speech, or maybr the second "for" is wrong.  Something, anyway.

Update: the author has provided good replacement text:
NEW:
For these reasons, B2BUAs were being used by SIP domains for
SIP and media-related purposes. These B2BUAs use proprietary
mechanisms to enable SIP devices behind NATs to communicate across
the NAT.
END