Subject: [straw] Stephen Farrell's No Objection on draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp-10: (with COMMENT)

From: "Stephen Farrell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2016 03:37:23 -0800

Stephen Farrell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp-10: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for addressing my discuss points. 

You still have a reference to 3.1.1 in section 5.1.2, which I guess
should now be a reference to 5.1.1. I didn't check if there are any
other similar internal references that need fixing.

---

From: "Ram Mohan R (rmohanr)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 12:19:00 +0000

Thanks Stephen for your review. I will fix the reference in section 5.1.2
which should be 5.1.1 as you pointed out.

Regards,
Ram

-----Original Message-----
From: straw <[email-masked]> on behalf of Stephen Farrell
<[email-masked]>
Date: Tuesday, 1 March 2016 at 5:07 PM
To: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]"
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]"
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>,
"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [straw] Stephen Farrell's No Objection on
draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp-10: (with COMMENT)

>_______________________________________________
>straw mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/straw