Subject: [Suit] Constrained Node/Network Cluster @ IETF105: FINAL AGENDA

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019 11:18:55 +0200

Here is my usual eclectic condensed agenda based on the FINAL AGENDA
for IETF105.  Remember that, even though this will now go to the
printers, there is still some potential for changes.

Conflicts that meet the eye:  COSE/TEEP stays;
ROLL/SUIT/DINRG and 6TISCH/ACE are maybe slightly less annoying.
LAKE and LOOPS have been disentangled, thank you.

I have put in some side meetings, but that picture may still change
(and I don't understand the timezone logic of that system, so it may
be all wrong).

All times are EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) == UTC -4 hours.
(Pure UTC times at https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/agenda-utc are
useful for those who want to listen from remote.)

Grüße, Carsten

FRIDAY, July 19, 2019
-- OMA/T2TRG Work Meeting - @ Ericsson Montreal Office (St-Laurent)

SATURDAY/SUNDAY, July 20/21, 2019
-- Hackathon (including various interops) - Centre Ville

SUNDAY, July 21, 2019
-- Sun 1700-1900  Welcome Reception - Place du Canada
-- Sun 1800-2000  Hot RFC Lightning Talks - Viger

MONDAY, July 22, 2019

1000-1200  Morning Session I
Van Horne	SEC	acme	Automated Certificate Management Environment WG
St-Catherine	SEC ***	teep	Trusted Execution Environment Provisioning WG
Laurier 	TSV	loops	Local Optimizations on Path Segments BOF

1330-1530  Afternoon Session I
St-Catherine	INT ***	6lo	IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes WG
Place du Canada	SEC	secdispatch	Security Dispatch WG
Van Horne	TSV	taps	Transport Services WG

1550-1750  Afternoon Session II
Laurier 	ART	httpbis	Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG
St-Catherine	OPS	v6ops	IPv6 Operations WG
Van Horne	SEC ***	lake	Lightweight Authenticated Key Exchange BOF

1810-1910  Afternoon Session III
Laurier 	ART	dispatch	Dispatch WG - Joint with ARTAREA

TUESDAY, July 23, 2019

0830-0945  Side Meetings / Open Time
C2 (21st Floor)                 IoT Onboarding and MUD (0900..1030?)
Place du Canada	IETF	tdd	Technology Deep Dive  - How NICs Work Today

1000-1200  Morning Session I
St-Catherine	ART ***	cbor	Concise Binary Object Representation Maintenance and Extensions WG - 1000-1130
St-Catherine	INT	ipwave	IP Wireless Access in Vehicular Environments WG - 1130-1200
Notre Dame	IRTF	icnrg	Information-Centric Networking
Duluth  	OPS	anima	Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach WG
Van Horne	SEC	cacao	Collaborative Automated Course of Action Operations for Cyber Security BOF
Place du Canada	TSV	quic	QUIC WG

1330-1500  Afternoon Session I
Centre Ville	OPS	anima	Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach WG

1520-1650  Afternoon Session II
Duluth  	INT	intarea	Internet Area Working Group WG
Place du Canada	IRTF	irtfopen	IRTF Open Meeting
Van Horne	SEC	oauth	Web Authorization Protocol WG
Collier                         CoRAL side meeting (1500..1700?)

1710-1810  Afternoon Session III
Duluth  	ART ***	core	Constrained RESTful Environments WG
Laurier 	INT	6man	IPv6 Maintenance WG
Place du Canada	SEC	tls	Transport Layer Security WG

WEDNESDAY, July 24, 2019

1000-1200  Morning Session I
Van Horne	IRTF***	dinrg	Decentralized Internet Infrastructure
St-Catherine	RTG ***	roll	Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks WG
Viger   	SEC ***	suit	Software Updates for Internet of Things WG
Place du Canada	TSV	quic	QUIC WG

1330-1530  Afternoon Session I
Place du Canada	GEN	netrqmts	IETF Meeting Network Requirements BOF
Laurier 	IRTF	pearg	Privacy Enhancements and Assessments Research Group
Viger   	IRTF***	t2trg	Thing-to-Thing
St-Catherine	RTG	bier	Bit Indexed Explicit Replication WG
Centre Ville	RTG	detnet	Deterministic Networking WG

1550-1650  Afternoon Session II
St-Catherine	RTG	babel	Babel routing protocol WG
Centre Ville	RTG	detnet	Deterministic Networking WG
Van Horne	SEC ***	rats	Remote ATtestation ProcedureS WG

THURSDAY, July 25, 2019

1000-1200  Morning Session I
Duluth  	ART ***	core	Constrained RESTful Environments WG
Place du Canada	SEC	tls	Transport Layer Security WG
Laurier 	TSV	tsvwg	Transport Area Working Group WG

1330-1530  Afternoon Session I
Duluth  	INT	dnssd	Extensions for Scalable DNS Service Discovery WG
Viger   	IRTF	coinrg	Computing in the Network Proposed Research Group
Laurier 	IRTF	panrg	Path Aware Networking RG
Place du Canada	SEC	saag	Security Area Open Meeting

1550-1720  Afternoon Session II
Laurier 	ART	httpbis	Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG
Duluth  	INT	6man	IPv6 Maintenance WG
Place du Canada	IRTF	cfrg	Crypto Forum
Van Horne	RTG	rift	Routing In Fat Trees WG
St-Catherine	SEC ***	rats	Remote ATtestation ProcedureS WG
Centre Ville	TSV	tsvarea	Transport Area Open Meeting

1740-1910  Afternoon Session III
Duluth  	INT ***	6tisch	IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e WG
Centre Ville	SEC ***	ace	Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments WG
Place du Canada	SEC	mls	Messaging Layer Security WG
St-Catherine	TSV	rmcat	RTP Media Congestion Avoidance Techniques WG

FRIDAY, July 26, 2019

1000-1200  Morning Session I
Notre Dame	ART	ice	Interactive Connectivity Establishment WG
Centre Ville	INT ***	lpwan	IPv6 over Low Power Wide-Area Networks WG
Place du Canada	IRTF	maprg	Measurement and Analysis for Protocols
Laurier 	SEC	mls	Messaging Layer Security WG
Duluth  	SEC	oauth	Web Authorization Protocol WG

1220-1350  Afternoon Session I
Van Horne	SEC ***	cose	CBOR Object Signing and Encryption WG
St-Catherine	SEC ***	teep	Trusted Execution Environment Provisioning WG
Place du Canada	TSV	tsvwg	Transport Area Working Group WG