Subject: [sunset4] Reserve a time slot for the presentation of NAT64-port allocation

From: GangChen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 14:59:46 +0800

I guess it's better to open this message to wg and get comments.
Actually, there are several drafts on the table regarding the NAT64
port allocation.
For example, draft-chen-sunset4-cgn-port-allocation,
draft-tsou-behave-natx4-log-reduction and
draft-donley-behave-deterministic-cgn
The authors would like to work together and meet the current charter item:
Submit NAT64 portallocation and address sharing methods to IESG
forconsideration as an Informational RFC

We would like to make a joint presentation in the meeting. If there is
any comments/suggestions for this convergence, we would be much
appreciated.

Best Regards

Gang

2013/10/29, GangChen <[email-masked]>:
> Dear chairs,
>
> We intend to the make a joint presentation in Sunset4 for a converged
> draft of NAT64-port allocation.
> The new draft is not available at this time. We are trying to upload
> when there is a clear thought how to combine different drafts.
> The presentation in this meeting would like to propose some ideas for
> the converged items.
> We expect to receive the feedback from wg for the next step.
>
> Best Regards
>
> Gang
>