Subject: [sunset4] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-chen-sunset4-cgn-port-allocation-03.txt

From: GangChen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 13:27:40 +0800

Dear all,

We have submitted a new draft for the milestone of
" NAT64 port allocation and address sharing methods involving
scenarios where an IPv6-only node is present "

The draft is trying to converge
draft-chen-sunset4-cgn-port-allocation,
draft-donley-behave-deterministic-cgn and
draft-tsou-behave-natx4-log-reduction.

Your reviews/comments are much appreciated.

BRs

Gang

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 08:05:33 -0800
Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-sunset4-cgn-port-allocation-03.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Analysis of NAT64 Port Allocation Method
        Authors         : Gang Chen
                          Tina Tsou
                          Chris Donley
                          Tom Taylor
	Filename        : draft-chen-sunset4-cgn-port-allocation-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   The document enumerated methods of port assignment in CGN contexts,
   more focused on NAT64 environments.  The analysis categorized the
   different methods with several key features.  The uses of existing
   protocols are described corresponding to those features.  The
   document also shared the port-usage experiences, relevant findings,
   evaluations and workarounds.  It's expected the document could
   provide a informative base line to help operators choosing a proper
   method.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-sunset4-cgn-port-allocation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-sunset4-cgn-port-allocation-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-sunset4-cgn-port-allocation-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt