Subject: [Supa] Comments on draft-zaalouk-supa-configuration-model

From: Qiong <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 09:56:26 +0800

Dear authors:

I took a look at this draft and have some comments:

There are 4 different models , IMHO irrelevant, in this draft. This may
make it harder if you want to update the model and add sub-models.
Therefore, I suggest to divide it into separate drafts to make each simple
and easy to update.

In section 4.1: According to the YANG model, the YANG tree may need to be
double checked. E.g., the type of "+--rw protocol*" may be enumeration? The
type of "+--rw acIfAddr?" may be "string"?

In section 4.2: You may consider to add the flow actions to the "+--rw
flowPolicys" part. As IMHO how to deal with a specific flow is a very
important part of the flow policy.

=================================
Qiong
China Telecom Beijing Research Institute
=================================

From: Adel Zaalouk [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2014 9:36 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Liushucheng (Will); Kostas Pentikousis
Subject: SUPA Draft

Dear All,

The draft with the title of "YANG Data Model for Configuration of Shared
Unified Policy Automation (SUPA)" was submitted and posted to the IETF
repository [1].

[1] http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zaalouk-supa-configuration-model/

Best regards,
Adel Zaalouk.