Subject: [Supa] Fw: New Version Notification for draft-sun-supa-openv6-use-cases-00.txt

From: Qiong <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 20:55:02 +0800

Hi all,

The following is the new version of openv6 use case. Please feel free to
comment.Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
Qiong

China Telecom

 *From:* internet-drafts <[email-masked]>
*Date:* 2014-09-25 18:48
*To:* Qiong Sun <[email-masked]>; Qiong Sun <[email-masked]>; JF
Tremblay <[email-masked]>; Chongfeng Xie
<[email-masked]>; JF Tremblay
<[email-masked]>; Chongfeng
Xie <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* New Version Notification for
draft-sun-supa-openv6-use-cases-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-sun-supa-openv6-use-cases-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Qiong Sun and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-sun-supa-openv6-use-cases
Revision: 00
Title: Use case of IPv6 transition in SUPA
Document date: 2014-09-25
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 10
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sun-supa-openv6-use-cases-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sun-supa-openv6-use-cases/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sun-supa-openv6-use-cases-00

Abstract:
   The IPv6 transition has been an ongoing process throughout the world
   due to the exhaustion of the IPv4 address space.  However, this
   transition leads to costly end-to-end network upgrades and poses new
   challenges of managing a large number of devices with a variety of
   transitioning protocols.  While IPv6 transition tools exist, there
   are still new issues exist.  Operators may need various types of IPv6
   transition technologies depending on performance requirements,
   deployment scenarios, etc.

   To address these difficulties, a software defined unifying approach
   would provide a unified way to deploy IPv6 in a cost-effective,
   flexible manner.

   This document describes use cases of IPv6 transition (Openv6) and
   also requirements in SUPA architecture.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
==============================================
Qiong Sun
China Telecom Beijing Research Institute

Open source code:
lightweight 4over6: *http://sourceforge.net/projects/laft6/
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/laft6/>*
PCP-natcoord:* http://sourceforge.net/projects/pcpportsetdemo/
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/pcpportsetdemo/> *
===============================================