Subject: [Supa] IDR interim today at 10:00 - 11:30am ET - Agenda change

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 09:18:21 -0400

IDR June 15 interim  agenda has changed to allow more time to discuss base
BGP yang module. 

Slides and Agenda are at: 

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2015/06/15/idr/proceedings.html.

This bgp yang module (draft-shaikh-idr-bgp-model-02.txt)  is being
considered for WG adoption (6/15 to 6/29). 

 http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shaikh-idr-bgp-model/

Sue Hares 

=================

IDR interim meeting 6/15 10:00 - 11:30am ET 

Agenda: 

10:00 - 10:05   Bash Agenda

10:05 - 10:20  Presentation of Merged BGP Yang module

                                                                (Keyur
Patel, Anees Shaikh, Rob Shakir) 

Open Config reference: 

http://www.openconfig.net/data-models/project-updates/updatedbgpandpolicymod
els

IETF Draft: 

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shaikh-idr-bgp-model/

10:20 - 11:30                Discussion of Merged BGP Module 

Web-Ex: 

https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mbb2d89722983f9d24990ba043332a856

Meeting number:         649 169 095 

Meeting password:      yang.for.life

Join by phone

1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)

1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Access code: 649 169 095

Virtual Blue sheets 

http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/idr-interim-2015-June-15-vBlueSheets

Please sign up on the virtual blue sheets. 

Minutes: 

http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/idr-interim-2015-June-15-minutes

[Please consider helping Sue and John during the interim discussion take
minutes.

Join the etherpad and correct or work on the web]