Subject: [T2TRG] Draft Agenda for IETF92 T2TRG meeting

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 23:10:23 +0100

I have put up a more detailed draft agenda for the IETF92 T2TRG meeting at

  https://github.com/t2trg/2015-ietf92/blob/master/agenda.md

As you can see, a few confirmations are still outstanding.
There are also free slots if you want to add something.

The recent announcement of an IETF Hackathon during the same two days
will probably cause a bit more back-and-forth movement by some
participants.  That may be unfortunate, but an IETF is always a venue
with a lot of competing activities, and that has been spilling into the
weekend before for some time already.

So those of you that still can come, please fill in the blanks.
We do want to have a mix of more formal talks and discussion items, so
if you just want to bring up a subject with some "impulse talk", that is
also fine.

Grüße, Carsten

---

From: "Thomas C. Schmidt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 14:58:53 +0100

Hi Carsten,

  on Sunday, we would propose a ~15 min presentation on "Programming the 
IoT with C++ Actors". This would be related to the C++ Actor Framework 
CAF: http://www.actor-framework.org/

  Saturday is impossible, as we just arrive late.

Cheers,
  Thomas

On 24.02.2015 23:10, Carsten Bormann wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> T2TRG mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/t2trg
>

-- 

Prof. Dr. Thomas C. Schmidt
° Hamburg University of Applied Sciences                   Berliner Tor 7 °
° Dept. Informatik, Internet Technologies Group    20099 Hamburg, Germany °
° http://www.haw-hamburg.de/inet                   Fon: +49-40-42875-8452 °
° http://www.informatik.haw-hamburg.de/~schmidt    Fax: +49-40-42875-8409 °