Subject: [T2TRG] Preparing for Lisbon

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 10:49:33 +0200

As we said in Berlin, there will be a two-day T2TRG work meeting on the
weekend after W3C TPAC in Lisbon.

The dates are:

Thursday/Friday, Sep 22/23: W3C WoT @ W3C TPAC
Saturday/Sunday, Sep 24/25: T2TRG

We will start at 10:00 on Saturday, at 09:00 on Sunday.
Because of the flight schedules, we will design the schedule so we can
officially wrap up at noon on Sunday, but the most dedicated of us :-)
will stay on for the afternoon.

Siemens has graciously provided the venue for the meeting; details will
follow.  The venue should be close enough to TPAC (15 minutes by car)
that there is no need to switch hotels (public transport is not so easy,
apparently, so we'll need to do some carpooling).

So far, we have identified the following topics:
  -- next steps for beyond REST work: coral, HSML; the "event" conundrum
  -- pick up on the W3C WoT discussion that just happened
  -- schema interoperability: prototypes, trials, early results

If you want to make a presentation on one of these topics, or lead a
discussion, please let the chairs ([email-masked] [sic!]) know.
We also will have some time for advancing the work on the T2TRG documents.
Other topics we should be addressing?

Grüße, Carsten