Subject: [T2TRG] T2TRG Implementation Workshop @ Eclipsecon Oct 27th, 2016

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 17:39:33 +0200

While the preparations for the T2TRG work meeting in Lisbon Sep 24/25
are ongoing, we can now also announce the precise date for a workshop
specifically targeted at Thing-to-Thing implementation issues:

What: T2TRG CoAP implementation workshop
When: October 27, 2016, 09:00..19:00
Where: Ludwigsburg (Stuttgart Area), Germany
With: Eclipsecon Europe (Oct 25..27),
https://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2016/

While this workshop has CoAP in the title, we are really looking at
progress, issues, and directions in implementing systems centering
around the IETF IoT stack; both on devices and on the cloud side.
I.e., implementation efforts around IoT protocols such as DTLS, COSE, or
LWM2M are in scope.
We do expect that developers from leading implementations in this space
will be in attendance.

There will likely be a very small fee (low double-digits) to cover catering.
Registration for Eclipsecon is not required for attendance.

If you think you might be interested in joining, a quick (and
non-binding) notice to [email-masked] would be welcome to aid in
planning.

More details to follow!

Grüße, Carsten