Subject: [T2TRG] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-hartke-core-apps-06.txt

From: Klaus Hartke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2016 16:48:48 +0100

I've submitted a small update of the core-apps draft. The major
addition is the inclusion of URI Template variables in the application
interface. And the template for application descriptions is now
described in more detail.

Comments welcome!

Klaus

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 December 2016 at 16:35
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-hartke-core-apps-06.txt
To: Klaus Hartke <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-hartke-core-apps-06.txt
has been successfully submitted by Klaus Hartke and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-hartke-core-apps
Revision:       06
Title:          CoRE Application Descriptions
Document date:  2016-12-10
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          17
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hartke-core-apps-06.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hartke-core-apps/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartke-core-apps-06
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hartke-core-apps-06

Abstract:
   The interfaces of RESTful, hypermedia-driven Web applications consist
   of reusable components such as Internet media types and link relation
   types.  This document proposes CoRE Application Descriptions, a
   convention for application designers to describe the programmable
   interface of their Web application in a structured way so that other
   parties can easily develop interoperable clients and servers or reuse
   the components in their own applications.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat