Subject: [T2TRG] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-hartke-t2trg-coral-03.txt

From: Klaus Hartke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 20:24:02 +0200

Dear all,

an updated specification of CoRAL reflecting the WISHI presentation is
now available.

CoRAL now has a textual format in addition to the compact, binary
format. It looks like this:

      #using <http://example.org/vocabulary#>
      #using coral = <urn:ietf:rfc:XXXX#>

      task </tasks/1> {
         description "Pick up the kids"
      }

      task </tasks/2> {
         description "Return the books to the library"
         coral:delete -> DELETE </tasks/2>
      }

      coral:create -> POST </tasks> [coral:accept "example/task"]

See the draft for details.

Comments and questions are highly welcome.

Klaus

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 September 2017 at 20:15
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-hartke-t2trg-coral-03.txt
To: Klaus Hartke <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-hartke-t2trg-coral-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Klaus Hartke and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-hartke-t2trg-coral
Revision:       03
Title:          The Constrained RESTful Application Language (CoRAL)
Document date:  2017-09-11
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          46
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hartke-t2trg-coral-03.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hartke-t2trg-coral/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartke-t2trg-coral-03
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hartke-t2trg-coral-03
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hartke-t2trg-coral-03

Abstract:
   The Constrained RESTful Application Language (CoRAL) defines a data
   model and interaction model as well as two specialized serialization
   formats for the description of typed connections between resources on
   the Web ("links"), possible operations on such resources ("forms"),
   and simple resource metadata.

Discussion Venue

   This Internet-Draft is discussed on the Thing-to-Thing Research Group
   (T2TRG) mailing list <https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/t2trg>.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat