Subject: [T2TRG] few minors on draft-irtf-t2trg-iot-seccons-06.txt

From: Padmakumar Subramani <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 14:43:10 +0530

Hi

Excellent draft summarizing the options available to augment the creation
of "a basic yard stick for security in IoT devices"

Some minor reflections from my side

1) Section 2 can be organized as 2a) Sec Model and 2b) Sec Arch, bring sec
bs, nw sec & app sec under the Model section.

2) Section 5.2 Bootstrapping can be pointed to OMA LwM2M which is tested
approach from device management side

3) Section 5.5 Verifying Device Behavior, the first two sentences may not
fit well with readers, I propose to change it to something like. "Users
often using new IoT appliances such as Internet-connected smart
televisions, speakers and cameras unaware that these devices can undermine
their privacy"

Regards
Padhu

-- 
20th century our best minds went to work on how to conquer nature
21st century our best minds are working to restore it

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.  Any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any
action based on it, is strictly prohibited without the prior consent of its
author.