Subject: [T2TRG] updated draft 'Inter-network Coexistence in the Internet of Things'

From: L M Feeney <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 20:48:25 +0100

Hi all,

I've updated I-D 'Inter-network Coexistence in the Internet of Things'
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-feeney-t2trg-inter-network)

Much of this is material that I presented at the interim meeting in
Berlin and I've tried to include some of the comments (thanks to all
attendees) in the document.

Other updates are mostly editorial (thanks, Ari and Carsten), with
some additional emphasis on the role of both the PHY/MAC and higher
layer protocols on inter-network interaction.  Some references were
added.

Comments warmly welcome.

Best,
Laura

----
Laura Marie Feeney
Division of Computing Systems
Uppsala University, Sweden