Subject: [T2TRG] T2TRG at IETF 104 update

From: Ari Keränen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 08:21:54 +0000

Here's update on the upcoming IETF 104 T2TRG activities.

On Friday 22nd of March we have a face-to-face work meeting at the IETF 
hotel: 
https://github.com/t2trg/2019-ietf104/wiki/Pre-IETF-T2TRG-work-meeting
If you are interested to join (on-site or remotely), please register 
here: https://goo.gl/forms/uiDqNgqg1yKzhxq23

On the weekend before the IETF we have a WISHI hackathon session at the 
IETF hackathon. Please register for the IETF hackathon 
(https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf104/hackathonregistration.py) and 
mention "WISHI" as one of the "technologies to focus on" when 
registering. This allows us to plan for the logistics.

We have a summary meeting scheduled for Tuesday 16:10-18:10.  If you 
would like to present in this session, please let us chairs 
([email-masked]) know as soon as possible -- preferably before 
end of Tuesday 12th so that we can consider your request for the initial 
agenda. In your e-mail please mention the topic and how long time slot 
you would preferably want to have. If this is a new topic, please add 
some background information / pointers (e.g., to an Internet Draft).

Cheers,
Ari & Carsten