Subject: [T2TRG] I-D Action: draft-irtf-t2trg-rest-iot-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 11:46:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Thing-to-Thing RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : RESTful Design for Internet of Things Systems
        Authors         : Ari Keranen
                          Matthias Kovatsch
                          Klaus Hartke
	Filename        : draft-irtf-t2trg-rest-iot-03.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2019-04-19

Abstract:
   This document gives guidance for designing Internet of Things (IoT)
   systems that follow the principles of the Representational State
   Transfer (REST) architectural style.  This document is a product of
   the IRTF Thing-to-Thing Research Group (T2TRG).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-t2trg-rest-iot/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-t2trg-rest-iot-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-t2trg-rest-iot-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-t2trg-rest-iot-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/