Subject: [Taps] Pete Resnick's No Objection on charter-ietf-taps-00-00: (with COMMENT)

From: "Pete Resnick" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 19:42:25 -0700

Pete Resnick has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-taps-00-00: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-taps/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This could go for external review as-is. Some things to consider, either
now or during external review:

I am not as concerned about Benoit that these clarifications need to be
made; they won't hurt, but I don't think they're strictly necessary. That
said, I do think I'd like to see the word "applications" occur sometime
in the work items and the section on coordination. :-)

Can someone describe for me the difference between providing a set of
"transport services" and providing a "session layer"? Does such a
description need to go in here?