Subject: [Taps] Ben Campbell's Yes on draft-ietf-taps-transports-12: (with COMMENT)

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 14:54:51 -0800

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-taps-transports-12: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-taps-transports/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a few very minor comments:

- 1, 2nd paragraph: Would it make sense to include citations for things
like NewReno, TFRC, and LEDBAT?

- 3.5.1, 2nd to last paragraph: Would a citation to WebRTC (perhaps the
overview or the transports draft)?

-3.5.2, paragraph starting with "For the following SCTP protocol
extensions the BSD Sockets API..."
The paragraph is hard to parse.