Subject: [Taps] I-D Action: draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-udp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2016 13:42:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Services of the IETF.

        Title           : Features of the User Datagram Protocol (UDP) and Lightweight UDP (UDP- Lite) Transport Protocols
        Authors         : Godred Fairhurst
                          Tom Jones
	Filename        : draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-udp-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2016-11-13

Abstract:
   This document describes how the User Datagram Protocol (UDP) and the
   Lightweight User Datagram Protocol (UDP-Lite) transport protocols
   expose services to applications and how an application can configure
   and use the features offered by the transport service.  The document
   is intended as a contribution to the Transport Services (TAPS)
   working group to assist in analysis of the UDP and UDP-Lite transport
   interface.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-udp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-udp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/