Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 08:00:03 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+1/-1/💬4)
  1 issues created:
  - 9.1 defaults (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/331 [API] 

  4 issues received 4 new comments:
  - #305 Protocol stacks that are not equivalent (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/305 [Architecture] 
  - #315 Default for Control checksum coverage (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/315 [API] [ready for text] 
  - #318 More editorial author comments on API (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/318 [API] 
  - #319 Section 7 default (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/319 [API] 

  1 issues closed:
  - UDP idempotence https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/302 [API] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+2/-2/💬2)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Some defaults and editorial fixes (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/330 
  - Updated contact information Philipp S. Tiesel (by philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/329 

  2 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #328 Proposal for Transport Property Profiles (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/328 [API] [discuss] 
  - #329 Updated contact information Philipp S. Tiesel (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/329 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Note that Idempotent is needed for UDP like protocols
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/326 
  - Updated contact information Philipp S. Tiesel
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/329 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts