Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 08:00:05 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+2/-0/💬4)
  2 issues created:
  - Add support for Property Profiles (by philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/325 [API] [discuss] 
  - Add explicit protocol selection. (by philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/324 [API] [discuss] 

  3 issues received 4 new comments:
  - #324 Add explicit protocol selection. (2 by philsbln, gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/324 [API] [discuss] 
  - #266 Do we want to add Connection Pools to the Architecture / API (1 by philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/266 [API] [Architecture] [discuss] 
  - #325 Add support for Property Profiles (1 by philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/325 [API] [discuss] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+1/-0/💬2)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Note that Idempotent is needed for UDP like protocols (by philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/326 

  2 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #321 Merge Message References and Message Contexts and enable their use for Requests/Response protocols (1 by philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/321 [API] 
  - #298 Add Pooled Connections (1 by philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/298 [API] [Architecture] [discuss] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts