Subject: [Taps] Taps for Nim

From: Emery Hemingway <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2019 11:29:33 +0100

Hello,

I just want to drop the note that there is a trivial implemenation of
Taps for the Nim programming language. The Nim network API is currently
pretty thin C wrappers over sockets, so as Taps matures I think it will
be an attractive API to Nim community.

https://git.sr.ht/~ehmry/nim_taps
https://nim-lang.org/

Cheers,
Emery

---

From: Theresa Enghardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2019 12:16:43 +0100

Dear Emery,

Thank you for implementing TAPS and for dropping a note to the list.
Always excited to see more implementations!

If you have any comments on the drafts, e.g., if anything seems unclear
in the Implementation draft, please feel free to open an issue on our
Github https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues or to send your
questions and comments to the list.
Thanks!

Best,
Theresa

On 06.12.19 11:29, Emery Hemingway wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Taps mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/taps