Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2019 08:00:03 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+3/-3/💬1)
  3 issues created:
  - Per-protocol behavior needs to be normative (by JonathanLennox)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/398 
  - Explain that Close isn't Half-Close (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/397 [Architecture] 
  - Update Rendezvous text in Arch (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/396 [Architecture] 

  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #367 Implementation - PMTU text is broken (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/367 [Implementation] [ready for text] 

  3 issues closed:
  - Update Rendezvous text in Arch https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/396 [Architecture] 
  - Comments on -arch https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/395 [Architecture] 
  - A surprisingly few number of NiTS in Arch https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/392 [Architecture] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+3/-5/💬0)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - Update description of rendezvous (by csperkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/401 
  - Explain half-close vs close() (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/400 
  - Colin's points and interim edits, fix #395 (by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/399 

  5 pull requests merged:
  - Update description of rendezvous
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/401 
  - Explain half-close vs close()
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/400 
  - Colin's points and interim edits, fix #395
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/399 
  - Address Arch NiTS
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/394 
  - minset appendix update: section references
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/391 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts