Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2019 08:00:04 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+1/-4/💬2)
  1 issues created:
  - A surprisingly few number of NiTS in Arch (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/392 [Architecture] 

  2 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #305 Protocol stacks that are not equivalent (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/305 [Architecture] 
  - #364 Update wording where interface to security protocol implies racing/abstraction (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/364 [Architecture] 

  4 issues closed:
  - Update wording where interface to security protocol implies racing/abstraction https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/364 [Architecture] 
  - Protocol stacks that are not equivalent https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/305 [Architecture] 
  - Clarify that more flexible resolution is an architectural feature https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/385 [Architecture] 
  - "Access to Specialized Features" example: Security protocols https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/363 [Architecture] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+4/-4/💬1)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - minset appendix update: section references (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/391 
  - Mw arch read through (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/390 
  - Define equivalence, addresses #305 and #364 (by theri)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/389 
  - Change example of Specialized Feature to multipath, fixes #363 (by theri)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/388 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #389 Define equivalence, addresses #305 and #364 (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/389 

  4 pull requests merged:
  - Mw arch read through
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/390 
  - Define equivalence, addresses #305 and #364
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/389 
  - Fix #385: Resolution is key to path and stack agility. Say so.
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/387 
  - Change example of Specialized Feature to multipath, fixes #363
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/388 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts